SAP

Updated Dec 26, 2014

2.9

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP in September 2013.

Found me from linked in. Invited for a phone interview. Talked about some general information on the resume.

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SAP in May 2011.

I submitted my application online, 2 weeks later they reached out to me, scheduling a phone interview with HR representative for scanning purposes. A month later I was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was a pleasure to talk, Then site interview with 3 top US managers and a presentation. I was called the same day with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you were told that you had to go to client (company), and speak about this product you had no idea about, how would you prepare? You have less than 24 hours.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation. They pay well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP in November 2010.

Recruiter contacted me via an online application through my university. He set me up with three phone interviews the following week. After passing that round, the recruiter set me up to fly to Philadelphia for a face-to-face interview. Interview was 45 min. panel interview with my hiring manager, recruiter, and one other person whom I had not interviewed with before. The whole process was very informative and well-organized.

Interview Questions
    • The project manager of a company your are consulting for works for the client. He insists on going through with a particular part of the implementation in violation of best practices and you know that if you were to proceed his information systems would be inoperable within 6 months. How would you handle this situation?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAP in June 2010.

i submitted resume in the morning and got call from manager in 30 min

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SAP.

First it's a phone interview, where you have to talk about your CV and motivation. The second stage is a role play session where you stage a presentation to an SAP customer, based on information provided that describes a business case of a SAP implementation. There are 3 interviewers, and they ask you questions, in a confrontative way, to the point that they are rude and dismissive to you. You need to show calm and expect a very hard time in this questioning. You also need to show communication skills that are required for a customer facing role.

Interview Questions
    • The questions depend on your intervention, but you should expect "stupid" questions or some sarcasm. Not a pleasant experience.   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

very brief and concise question.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SAP.

Started with phone interview, and if it is successful, will continue with on site interview.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter about 2 months after applying. I believe I completed a questionnaire, then based on the results I was set up to phone interview with a current consultant. The conversation covered many typical phone screen questions tailored to the role. The conversation was fairly informal however and we covered many topics.

I was invited to Philly for an interview. I did not heard anything other than I was selected for several weeks. Eventually they sent a confirmation email cover what needed to be done flight wise and a little about what would occur at the interview. I assume this was done so to not give any extra time on the presentation to people, but caused them to pay several hundred dollars extra in last minute airfare (someone in HR should probably look into that to save $). Took a flight out in the morning and left that night. SAP also covered meals, parking, use of your own car, or anything related to the interview.

Took a cab out to the office. Waited with 3 other people that seemed to also be interviewing. I gave my presentation to two consultants, who then started the interview questions. They were standard corporate behavioral questions, then some more that are centered on the fit for the role (related to travel life-style of the job, type of personalities you encounter, etc). Took roughly an hour and I returned to the airport.

I did not receive an offer, but I really appreciated that the HR rep called a couple days later, at the start of the next week, to let me know. The HR rep also called the afternoon prior to leaving for Philly to wish me luck and if I had any last-minute questions. This is the best treatment I received during my job search, and goes a long way when compared against people who don't even thank you for a resume, or even let you know with a standard 'thanks, no thanks' emails after you interview.

Interview Questions
    • The "if a client wants a system that will cause problems down the road" dilemma question.   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in June 2012.

Applied through the SAP website and got a call back in two weeks. They asked for a 5 minute presentation about any of my interests. The interview had two parts, first was the presentation then a group workshop where we were asked to work as a team to solve a problem scenario.

Interview Questions
    • If the client asked for new requirements that are out of scope, how would you handle it? (the customer isn't willing to go through change management)   Answer Question
    Standarized offer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAP in March 2012.

CV/Resume submission, first round interview, technical hard skill interview and softskill interview at the end.