Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP
- Software Engineer (45)
- Intern (26)
- Software Developer (18)
- Consultant (14)
- SAP Consultant (10)
- Associate Consultant (10)
- Developer (9)
- Senior Consultant (8)
- Support Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Sales (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Software Developer Intern (4)
- Associate Developer (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Presales Graduate Academy (4)
- Inside Marketing Representative (3)
- Technical Consultant III (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Inside Sales Executive (3)
- Associate Technical Consultant (3)
- Solution Architect (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Support Consultant (3)
- SAP Sales Academy (3)
- User Experience Designer (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Product Support (3)
Developer Intern Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at SAP in April 2014.
Had interview onsite PALO ALTO, Was asked mostly about projects. After they told what they do.
- Behavioral Questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SAP
Developer Intern InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at SAP in August 2012.Interview Details
got a call for Onsite interview.
3 senior employees have taken the interview.
First interview was mainly focused on the work to be done and testing related experience.
Second was completly logical questions. Puzzles solving
Third was purely on Java.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Software Engineering methodologies. Basics of DataBases, Binary Search tree questions, Answer Question
Development Intern InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at SAP in June 2012.Interview Details
First interview was a phone interview. It was mostly a behavioral interview.
Second interview was a 1:1 technical interview. I was asked a variety of questions, mostly related to data structures and algorithmic analysis.
Sample questions included:
Give examples of basic joins, and how to use them.
Implement a doubly-linked list
Implement a singly-linked list
Shortest-path algorithmInterview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- What is your favorite data structure? View Answer