SAP

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAP in January 2010.

Interview was great, had a conversation with the interviewer about the job responsibilities and how I can meet them. Discussed my experience and how the can help build and drive the business.

Interview Questions
  • There was no really difficult question in the sense that I was really a perfect match for this position   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Director Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at SAP in June 2009.

Started as c user so hiring process was perfunctory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in January 2008.

Employee referral. Travelled to a location for a series of back-to-back organized interviews with peers and employees related to the job and other areas of the company. Two interviews followed by phone. Decision made within a month. Offer made over the phone and written. Accepted the offer but process after the interview was extremely painful, due to HR processes which were dependent on employees on vacation. There was no empowerment or escalation path to get the hiring process under an acceptable timeframe.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fair and nothing was unexpected. All work related.   Answer Question