SAP

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at SAP in June 2009.

Interview Details – Started as c user so hiring process was perfunctory

Interview Question – No questions asked   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SAP in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was great, had a conversation with the interviewer about the job responsibilities and how I can meet them. Discussed my experience and how the can help build and drive the business.

Interview Question – There was no really difficult question in the sense that I was really a perfect match for this position   View Answer

Newtown Square, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in January 2008.

Interview Details – Employee referral. Travelled to a location for a series of back-to-back organized interviews with peers and employees related to the job and other areas of the company. Two interviews followed by phone. Decision made within a month. Offer made over the phone and written. Accepted the offer but process after the interview was extremely painful, due to HR processes which were dependent on employees on vacation. There was no empowerment or escalation path to get the hiring process under an acceptable timeframe.

Interview Question – All questions were fair and nothing was unexpected. All work related.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP Director interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees and interview candidates.