SAP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Data Warehouse Administrator Interview

Intern Data Warehouse Administrator
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAP in May 2013.

Interview Details – After application received a call for interview in person. As the candidates that had applied for the position were less. I had direct interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well but due to availability problem I did not get the internship. The questions asked by hiring manager were mostly based on the resume contents and skill sets i had mentioned on resume.

Interview Question – Question asked were general and straight forward.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Sophia Antipolis (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, after a couple of days a recruiter contacted me, I did the interview the week after with other two people to who I should have worked. At the beginning they explained me the project, after they did me a couple of questions related to my CV and to the work. Globally the interview take 45 minutes.

Interview Question – None in particular, they asked me the projects which I developed in the last year.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Paris (France)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SAP in May 2011.

Interview Details – - A sorting Algorithm
- Be familiar with Big O notation

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Casual

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!