SAP Interview Questions & Reviews in Germany

22 interviews

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer- Thesis Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAP in November 2013.

I had only one interview with my manager.
    The interview was easy. The conversation was very open and friendly. During the interview I was mostly asked about the projects that I worked before. After a week I got a positive feedback from my manager.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The questions were mostly about my projects I worked before   Answer Question
    no negotiations for students

At Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

I applied through the SAP career website. I got an e-mail within one week and an interview in the second week. It was a relatively quick process. One of my interviews was like a normal coffee chat, the other one was more specific. They asked specific questions about my previous work experiences and projects.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was pretty easy going, I think my mentor and I started out with a good atmosphere. Therefore, the rest of the interview was like a chat.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SAP.

After an initial phone call, I got invited for an interview day. It consisted of one technical interview, then some sort of case study or IQ test, followed by another technical interview with more senior managers. The atmosphere was fairly relaxed in general and there was a lot of opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the distribution of the sum of two random variables.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

Very quick in responding. Efficient in handling the recruitment application through portal.
    Received response within 2 weeks after applying on portal. Was directly called for a face to face interview. The invitation included all the details I needed to reach the office. Efficient follow from HR after the interview also.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in April 2012.

Had a short phone interview which was only informational and provided me with insights about the position. Afterwards I was invited to an on-site interview. The interview was very informal and relaxed. I was mainly asked behavioral questions since everyone knew that I had not background in SAP development. After the interview the manager quickly caught up with me to tell me they were going to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    I accepted their first offer.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SAP in August 2010.

The process war quickly. Telephone interview and additional onsite meeting in the HQ. Additional telephone calls just to clarify some questions.

Working Student Line Foundation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in January 2012.

Online Application and Phone Interview, interview conducted with two associates, quite laid back, made some jokes - you should be familiar with product and also know stuff about the company, programming languages experience could be helpful even for a non programming position, got the offer one day after the interview

Interview Questions
    • Strenghts and Weaknesses regarding your performance at high school - I thought that might matter less than my academic results at univeristy or my prior work experience   Answer Question
    Negotiations after extending work contract, usually 6 months

Software Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Potsdam (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam (Germany)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at SAP in August 2013.

Phone interview followed by two more technical interviews on site and a group challenge. In the group challenge we were asked to bring ideas about a concrete problem and after 50 minutes present a solution in front of other engineers. The technical interviews mainly focused on coding and algorithms.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP in June 2012.

The entire process was maybe too long. It tooked more than 3 weeks to get a first answer, then the communications were friendly and in two weeks I did my first and only interview. After that I needed to wait another month to start working.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the future within the organization?   Answer Question

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SAP in October 2011.

Had 2 phone interviews, no technical questions asked (I don't think my manager could have asked them since he does not know c/c++), data structures etc... . What was nice was that it appeared that they really wanted me to come work for them. I was honest about certain area within which ii considered myself somewhat inexperienced but it worked out nonetheless.

They said SAP pays above average (which might be true for the average employee which i am not in the sense that i make quite a bit less).
    They didn't really move at all on the salary.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!