SAP Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP.

Interview

Telephone interview with several members of their team, discussed my portfolio of work, my resume, past employment experiences and my interests in the company and the available position. Overall experience was great, interviewers were friendly and asked great questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of online application. After, email was sent to review resume and set up a date to meet up and have an interview. After interviewing twice, there is the awaited reply for whether or not you get the position. Sadly in this case, there was no response.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Interview

All realistic questions and situations asked. Was a comfortable experience. Straight-forward; they don't trick you. One of the better interviews I've been in. Positive outcome and better than what I was expecting. General questions about CV.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, went through phone screening, scheduled for interview, then rescheduled twice before being cancelled last minute due to 'change in focus'.

Same application process for a different position, made it to on-site interview, position cancelled last minute due to 'change in budgeting'.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The whole process is very long. I applied through the company website and a month later, the HR contacted me for a phone interview. The next week I had a phone interview and then, it got scheduled another interview with the VP. The interview went very well, but until now I guess they have not selected anyone for that position. It is sad, because i haven't heard anything back from the HR, even after asking for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for a variety of positions online and got denied repeatedly (on a positive note, when SAP is done with you, they email you and tell you they're pursuing other candidates for a job - so you know when to move on).

Emailed University Recruiter. University Recruiter said to take a look at an spring internship (I had been looking for a full time position before that point). Phone interview next day, in person interview a couple days after, offer day after that.

Phone interview was fairly easy. I had more experience than the average candidate so this was largely experience review instead of behavioral. A couple behavioral questions were asked (e.g. "Why are you interested in working at SAP?" and it went so well I was told to expect a follow up for in person immediately.

Interview onsite was pleasant. Fantastic campus. Interviewed with my boss and boss' boss. Went over a lot of organizational structure. Here is where I got the behavioral questions (3 biggest strengths/weaknesses, etc.) and then we spoke about what the job was entailed. Thanked them, expressed my interest.

Called that night by recruiter, told to expect offer letter soon, spoke start dates, etc.... offer letter via email next day.

Interview Questions

• Given your ERP experience, what would you say is the most valuable thing you have learned about SAP?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's an internship. Hours were negotiatble- I wasn't able to make schedule adjustments because the internship was posted so late (they understood registration was done).

Pay is non-negotiable for interns. Based on your area and your class year (sophomore, junior, senior, etc.) you will get fixed hourly pay.

SAP has a terrible concept of headcount which makes trying to get an internship/jiob there as a student frustrating. Expect things to be last minute.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

Got a call from SAP HR. Schedule a day to the on-site interview (company covered all travel expense).
    Interviewed with 4 member from different teams within the group. Got offer notice 10 days after.)

Interview Questions

• "How will you sell your ideas to to your colleagues who have little/no technical background?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary for interns is fixed and there is no benefit. So no room for negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SAP (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Work with Business Development, User Research and the Development team in a project growing a smartphone app eco- system and perform market and user research, prepare pilot activities with customers, be involved in the scoping of new app use cases and the preparation and planning of the development team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through SAP careers page. They contacted back to arrange an interview with senior program manager and technical architect. Getting an interview date is tough and you cannot reschedule as Managers are really busy. Interview was very professional and nicely answered all query regarding project and company.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, OOP concepts, Database Joins and views.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of online application. After, email was sent to review resume and set up a date to meet up and have an interview. After that , there was an assesment day , which consists of technical test and a group excercise.