SAP

403 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – A total of 3 interviews. I met first with HR, then the potential new VP and lastly the SVP. HR meeting was pretty standard with basic questions such as background.

Interview Question – Questions asked: What are your strengths, weakness...etc Identify a time when you overcame a challenge at work. Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – two round of negotiations with the recruiter it went in my favor.

Banking Solution Sales Interview

Banking Solution Sales
New York, NY

I applied in-person and interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – It took about one year. And this was with knowing the hiring manager from previous roles. I interviewed with my boss, his boss and many of the potential associates I would work with.

Interview Question – Talk about new and provocative ways to show a customer an ROI.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at SAP

Interview Details – Very straight forward process without too many roadblocks. Brain teasers, presentation, phone screen with recruiter and salesperson phone screen. Proceeded to onsite interview with more rounds. Great culture, looking for hard working upstarts.

Interview Question – What is your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – start with phone interview with recruiter
then technical interview over the phone
then interview with manager over the phone
then face to face interview
then phone negotiation with recruiter on compensaion
over all good interview process......

Negotiation Details – yes

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at SAP

Interview Details – It was a simple process that lasted approximately one hour. It was at the local office of SAP in TX. The person who interviewed me was a manager in that local office and was responsible for the consulting organization. It was a typical interview. I was offered the job and worked for SAP for over 16 years. What set it apart from other interviews is that I still speak regularly to the person who interviewed me even though we are both gone from SAP.

Senior Marketing Manager II Interview

Senior Marketing Manager II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – Hiring process was completely virtual. interviewed with 2 vice presidents and 4 Directors from various departments. Dealt with the recruiting office initially . Was made to feel comfortable during the entire process

Negotiation Details – I accepted their offer

Easy Tech Associate Interview

Easy Tech Associate
New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – GM was wonderfuly nice, I sold him a pen and showed him the differences between 3 pens and explained them like it was a computer somewhat which was fine and dandy.

Interview Question – Are you 18?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negoatiting.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Shanghai, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview takes from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. 3 Rounds (1:1) + 1 written test. All questions in interviews are coding related. Question is quite easy, except the question in last round of interview. It need you to implement an algorithm in a PC, and make the code runnable. (in VC++ 2010)

Interview Question – Implementation pow(m, n), m and n are big number (i.e.. pow(999999999999999, 99999999999999)). Should be worked out on a PC, coding in VC++.   Answer Question

SAP Sales Academy Interview

SAP Sales Academy

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my university and was asked to come in for an on-campus interview. It was one-on-one and my interviewer was very friendly and warm - the interview was more of a conversation and she told me that she would recommend me for the next round. She asked me to go online and complete a personality test, which I initially did not pass (I think I was being too honest) but my interviewer told me to try again and I passed the second time.

For the final round of interviews, I flew to Newton Square for the Sales Academy Bootcamp Day. There were ~80 candidates there in total. We were split into groups of six and worked together to complete a business case study. I'd never taken a business class in my life, and I'd never done anything sales-related, but I thought the case study was logical and easy enough. I think what they're looking for is not actually for you to solve the case study, per se. Your answer doesn't matter as much as how you arrived there and how you present it. They're essentially looking for personality traits - are you a leader? Do you listen to your group? Do you show intellectual curiosity? How do you problem solve? Can you persuasively present your solution?

I really enjoyed working with my group, and had great conversations with my interviewers as well. Everyone was genuinely nice and easy to talk to. I received an offer about two weeks later, and I still stay in touch with a few of my interviewers. Out of the groups of six, usually only one person receives an offer. My group worked really well together and performed very well, and so two of us received offers.

Interview Question – (After Bootcamp Day): How do you think you did? How would you evaluate this interview process?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – Lengthy process. Met with 5 different people which I thought was good. It gave me a better perspective on expectations. Start to finish, I was given an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – I didn't feel that they asked any difficult questions. It was more about learning my character and personality.   Answer Question

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!