SAP Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

The process took 4 weeks. I've met with the support team director during a career fair. He immediately expressed interest, and the next you know I went thru an onsite interview during the career fair. It was a bit out of the blue an terrifying but it's a method I've not seen anything recruiter apply. After that I've exchanged emails with the same person and he informed me that I should apply for the job posting so I can move to the next round of interviews. in a couple of weeks, I was asked to come to the headquarters office for the final round. I was originally scheduled for an hour of interview but it ran over another hour. Overall, expect an intense technical and academic interview and try to prove that you actually have all the skills you have listed on your resume with a project or side work.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

One phone interview. One in person interview. Simple interview that was more about what I would want to get out of the experience and my personality rather than my skill set.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP.

Telephone interview with several members of their team, discussed my portfolio of work, my resume, past employment experiences and my interests in the company and the available position. Overall experience was great, interviewers were friendly and asked great questions.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SAP.

First got a phone interview then follow up with the on-site interview.
    Five people asked me questions in turns,
    the questions were mainly about my school projects and data structures

nonegotiation

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Very competent and kind recruiter contacted me and ushered me through the process with great attention to detail. However, turns out she was a contractor who the company did not give good guidance too about what they wanted. Executives were all over the map, after multiple re-orgs. Guy with 25 years experience was very grumpy and seemed hungover. Guy from recent acquisition who was put in charge of the other guy seemed arrogant and only allegiant to his product line. Seemed to be one of those very large companies that loses sight of the fact that it must be outward facing.

Pre-Sales Academy Interview

Met on-campus recruiter at career fair who passed my information along. About a week later, I had a phone interview with a university recruiter, who then scheduled another phone interview for me with a manager. Then I was invited to an office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What other jobs are you looking at?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in pre-sales?   Answer Question
    • Can you talk about a time when someone you were working with had a difficult time working on your team and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question
    • Do you have much experience with presenting?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

In-person interview with local recruiter. Basic behavioral questions: "Tell me about a time when you overcame adversity." "Tell me about your biggest failure." etc. Asked for company-specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership despite it being the unpopular decision."   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

I had a phone interview which was mainly behavior questions and then an in-person interview. Very easy and straight forward. I was given a few tests ie. send an email which indicates a class has been cancelled and make a spreadsheet using excel that will track the events you are working on. Process only took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. How will your past experience help you with this role? Do you have any event coordination experience?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

Submitted resume through college job board. Initial phone screening with HR took 30 minutes. Second round was a phone interview with SAP manager. Before the final round had to take an hour long skills assessment online. From there went dark for about a month, was asked to interview on site with two hiring managers. Received the offer two days later.

Interview Questions
    Some room for negotiation.

Applications Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Telephone Interview by a first level recruiter within the company's HR department. Call was initiated when an employee who worked me on another project recommended me. I was told that the junior recruiter will first screen me and then if found "suitable" will ask a senior recruiter to contact me on phone and then 1:1 with immediate boss and several other consutlants