SAP Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA).

Interview

I was taken in via a merger so I did not use Glassdoor to assist with my interview process. I was looking to transition into a new role that fit my new companies needs. I was successful in procuring a job that fit my skillset, experience and work history.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about the company. What could I offer to the role.   Answer Question

Developer III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Phone screen and onsite interview in 4 rounds. Technical questions in design and development and projects you have worked on. Deep dive in job role. Look into career cup and projects and stuff on resume.

UI Engineer Interview

Interview

it took two weeks the first round is a phone inerview lasting 40 minutes the second round is a on-site interview which I was interviewed by three staffs and a manager

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

chaotic and rather odd. First interview was a test scenario to be done "in role". unfortunately the scenario did not match the interviewer(s) own goals. Was told they wanted to be "wowed". got a call from recruiter after that interview asking if we could try again. Second interview was more on target for the role.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Very open and friendly interviews with smart people - everyone was fairly casual and they were very focused on culture. It was a mix of phone and in-person interviews. They made me feel very much at home.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in management exerience and what I was like as a person - culture is big.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial interviews are with recruiter and HR, then the tech interview with the recruiting Manager. Asked about my background, current project etcc.. Technical questions are very simple. Even though the job interview is for systems and storage, but the manager asked lot of questions about backups Surprisingly never heard back from the recruiter

Interview Questions

• Deduplication backup appliances   1 Answer

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP in May 2015.

Interview

For a global company, Mr. Hasso Plattner, one of the founders of SAP, should consider reviewing its technical recruiting process, because, I would not call it innovative or any kind of catalyst for change. I first interviewed with the Recruiter and shared my experiences that I thought matched up to the job description. Made it to the phone interview with the hiring manager. Sounded like he was unfocused and reading email during the interview. From his description, there are many Stakeholder challenges. Again, I shared very specific successes that paralleled the job description, and I thought the call ended well. He guided me that the Recruiter would contact me within in two days to let me know my status. The Recruiter did not call or write, so, I reached out, and the Recruiter did not reply/call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how someone didn't embrace Agile/Scrum right away and how you guided them to come around.   Answer Question

Digital Catalogue Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

there is one campus recruiter contacted me at first. She told me there is another one interviewer, a human resource director would interview me after few days. After he asked me some questions, I received an offer letter

Interview Questions

• regular STAR and easy SQL questions, they are more likely to focus on my resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call 2 weeks later. Girl was very nice asked general questions. Followed up with an email a few weeks later saying they were pursuing other candidates. Overall not a bad process.

Interview Questions

• Why SAP? Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. I've met with the support team director during a career fair. He immediately expressed interest, and the next you know I went thru an onsite interview during the career fair. It was a bit out of the blue an terrifying but it's a method I've not seen anything recruiter apply. After that I've exchanged emails with the same person and he informed me that I should apply for the job posting so I can move to the next round of interviews. in a couple of weeks, I was asked to come to the headquarters office for the final round. I was originally scheduled for an hour of interview but it ran over another hour. Overall, expect an intense technical and academic interview and try to prove that you actually have all the skills you have listed on your resume with a project or side work.