SAP

SAP Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

Pre-Sales Academy Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Met on-campus recruiter at career fair who passed my information along. About a week later, I had a phone interview with a university recruiter, who then scheduled another phone interview for me with a manager. Then I was invited to an office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What other jobs are you looking at?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in pre-sales?   Answer Question
    • Can you talk about a time when someone you were working with had a difficult time working on your team and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question
    • Do you have much experience with presenting?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

In-person interview with local recruiter. Basic behavioral questions: "Tell me about a time when you overcame adversity." "Tell me about your biggest failure." etc. Asked for company-specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership despite it being the unpopular decision."   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

I had a phone interview which was mainly behavior questions and then an in-person interview. Very easy and straight forward. I was given a few tests ie. send an email which indicates a class has been cancelled and make a spreadsheet using excel that will track the events you are working on. Process only took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. How will your past experience help you with this role? Do you have any event coordination experience?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

Submitted resume through college job board. Initial phone screening with HR took 30 minutes. Second round was a phone interview with SAP manager. Before the final round had to take an hour long skills assessment online. From there went dark for about a month, was asked to interview on site with two hiring managers. Received the offer two days later.

Interview Questions
    Some room for negotiation.

Applications Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Telephone Interview by a first level recruiter within the company's HR department. Call was initiated when an employee who worked me on another project recommended me. I was told that the junior recruiter will first screen me and then if found "suitable" will ask a senior recruiter to contact me on phone and then 1:1 with immediate boss and several other consutlants

Data Specialist Interview

Interview process was fairly easy, they needed someone quickly. Had two phone conversations and one onsite. Got back to me within two weeks. Very quick process. nothing really too difficult, mainly wanted to determine if you were competent.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP.

I was stated here as an intern, and I was interviewed by 2 engineers, the interview was smooth, some questions are difficult, some are simple, I am lucky enough to pass the interview and got the offer, and then I was converted to the employee after graduation.

Services Sales Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in November 2014.

I was contacted by an SAP recruiter who was looking for candidates to fill a Service Sales position on the WEST Coast. The position was for someone based in Northern California. My CV clearly shows that I reside in Southern California. However, the recruiter INSISTED on obtaining and submitting my credentials. I was NOT informed that the Hiring Manager was seeking someone based in Northern California.

It turns out that the recruiter knew prior, but dedicated to utilize the throw it at the wall and whatever sticks approach.

Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAP in November 2014.

Questions on sales experiences. Mostly behavioural. They had a social mixer a day before the interview, where we could talk to the interviewers and network. It was a good experience.

Sales Academy Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SAP in October 2014.

SAP participated in my University Career fair. I did the assessment online, applied through my university career services website and got the interview. Prepare for pure behavioral questions, and know the academy and what it consist of like the back of your hand. Know why you want to join the academy, and what SAP does in general.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had influence someone at work?   Answer Question