SAP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

, Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP in August 2014.

Applied online. Got call after few days.The hiring process is as follows.There will be 30 minutes Telephonic Interview, mostly behavioral, Then they will invite you for Personnel Interviews, again 30 minutes Telephonic Interview and a Technical Interview. The personnel Interview is the crucial part overall. Questions on algorithms,relational database concepts and some questions on object oriented programming were asked.The whole process took more than 1 month.

Human Resources Business Partner Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

interviewed at SAP in January 2011.

Two phone interviews and two panel interviews. Lots of behavioral questions. Initial phone call was about your resume and interests, while the second was with the manager and very behavioral. The last two in person panel interviews were more industry focused.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a project that did not turn out successfully. What would you have done differently?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

The hiring process consisted of online application. After, email was sent to review resume and set up a date to meet up and have an interview. After interviewing twice, there is the awaited reply for whether or not you get the position. Sadly in this case, there was no response.

Intern Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP.

All realistic questions and situations asked. Was a comfortable experience. Straight-forward; they don't trick you. One of the better interviews I've been in. Positive outcome and better than what I was expecting. General questions about CV.

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP.

HR screening, panel review with multiple executives within the organization and then with the hiring manager. I was asked to provide writing samples. Overall, the interview went as expected no surprise questions. There were a lot of questions regarding my experience to include behavior and situational questions. All interviews were virtual.

Interview Questions
    • Again, a number of questions were geared towards my experience with the handling of business requirements, program management, and how my experience could add value to the organization.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

A total of 3 interviews. I met first with HR, then the potential new VP and lastly the SVP. HR meeting was pretty standard with basic questions such as background.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked: What are your strengths, weakness...etc Identify a time when you overcame a challenge at work. Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question
    two round of negotiations with the recruiter it went in my favor.

Banking Solution Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at SAP.

It took about one year. And this was with knowing the hiring manager from previous roles. I interviewed with my boss, his boss and many of the potential associates I would work with.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about new and provocative ways to show a customer an ROI.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Very straight forward process without too many roadblocks. Brain teasers, presentation, phone screen with recruiter and salesperson phone screen. Proceeded to onsite interview with more rounds. Great culture, looking for hard working upstarts.

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SAP.

start with phone interview with recruiter
    then technical interview over the phone
    then interview with manager over the phone
    then face to face interview
    then phone negotiation with recruiter on compensaion
    over all good interview process......

Consultant Interview

It was a simple process that lasted approximately one hour. It was at the local office of SAP in TX. The person who interviewed me was a manager in that local office and was responsible for the consulting organization. It was a typical interview. I was offered the job and worked for SAP for over 16 years. What set it apart from other interviews is that I still speak regularly to the person who interviewed me even though we are both gone from SAP.