SAP Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

Global Insurance and Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Some formal interview questions along with informal chat. Met at a career fare and then was brought to the office for a second interview. We talked about SAP and what they would expect from and me and what expectations I had for the internship.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with multiple projects at once? How was I at excel?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Telephone interview with several members of their team, discussed my portfolio of work, my resume, past employment experiences and my interests in the company and the available position. Overall experience was great, interviewers were friendly and asked great questions.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

One phone interview. One in person interview. Simple interview that was more about what I would want to get out of the experience and my personality rather than my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First got a phone interview then follow up with the on-site interview. Five people asked me questions in turns, the questions were mainly about my school projects and data structures

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonegotiation

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple and straight forward. Was referred by an internal employee. Spoke to the recruiter, hiring manager, took a PI assessment. spoke to a couple others on the team and felt like it was mostly about fit. All questions were really behavior and about previous experience in the field. Also wanted to know where i saw myself and why SAP. Everyone was friendly, however, incredibly professional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions - why SAP? where do want to be in 5 years? Asked to talk about market place and current news and where I think SAP should go. Asked about sales history and generation to transaction execution close. Mostly about fit though.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was rather easy, phone call, Skype situation, and then in person. Following this a few sit downs with some executives of the office, and then an offer letter. HR was very helpful, guiding me along every step of the way, if I ever had questions during downtime, they would always answer promptly.

Interview Questions

• Interests, activities at school, coursework, why interested in SAP.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

Very competent and kind recruiter contacted me and ushered me through the process with great attention to detail. However, turns out she was a contractor who the company did not give good guidance too about what they wanted. Executives were all over the map, after multiple re-orgs. Guy with 25 years experience was very grumpy and seemed hungover. Guy from recent acquisition who was put in charge of the other guy seemed arrogant and only allegiant to his product line. Seemed to be one of those very large companies that loses sight of the fact that it must be outward facing.

Pre-Sales Academy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Met on-campus recruiter at career fair who passed my information along. About a week later, I had a phone interview with a university recruiter, who then scheduled another phone interview for me with a manager. Then I was invited to an office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What other jobs are you looking at?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in pre-sales?   Answer Question
    • Can you talk about a time when someone you were working with had a difficult time working on your team and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question
    • Do you have much experience with presenting?   Answer Question

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Herndon, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

horrible. had a guy who asked dumb questions and then didnt know the answer himself. these guys were very bad, unprepared and then rude. i cant really say anything positive about SAP NS@ there hiring process was bad, benefits are below average and then there internal network hardly ever works. then there is the rude behaviour.

Interview Questions

Interview

In-person interview with local recruiter. Basic behavioral questions: "Tell me about a time when you overcame adversity." "Tell me about your biggest failure." etc. Asked for company-specific questions.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership despite it being the unpopular decision."   Answer Question