SAP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP in August 2014.

1) Applied online 2) Email from the recruiter to schedule time to talk 3) Phone screen with the recruiter 4) Phone interview with hiring manager 5) Test 6) In-person panel interview 7) Another interview (not expected)

All questions were pretty predictable and standard. All interviewers were very professional, kind and well-prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of anything unexpected. I was prepared for standard personality questions and obvious questions based on the job description, and this is exactly what I got asked.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

HR screening, panel review with multiple executives within the organization and then with the hiring manager. I was asked to provide writing samples. Overall, the interview went as expected no surprise questions. There were a lot of questions regarding my experience to include behavior and situational questions. All interviews were virtual.

Interview Questions
    • Again, a number of questions were geared towards my experience with the handling of business requirements, program management, and how my experience could add value to the organization.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

A total of 3 interviews. I met first with HR, then the potential new VP and lastly the SVP. HR meeting was pretty standard with basic questions such as background.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked: What are your strengths, weakness...etc Identify a time when you overcame a challenge at work. Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question
    two round of negotiations with the recruiter it went in my favor.

Banking Solution Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at SAP.

It took about one year. And this was with knowing the hiring manager from previous roles. I interviewed with my boss, his boss and many of the potential associates I would work with.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about new and provocative ways to show a customer an ROI.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Very straight forward process without too many roadblocks. Brain teasers, presentation, phone screen with recruiter and salesperson phone screen. Proceeded to onsite interview with more rounds. Great culture, looking for hard working upstarts.

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP.

start with phone interview with recruiter
    then technical interview over the phone
    then interview with manager over the phone
    then face to face interview
    then phone negotiation with recruiter on compensaion
    over all good interview process......

Consultant Interview

It was a simple process that lasted approximately one hour. It was at the local office of SAP in TX. The person who interviewed me was a manager in that local office and was responsible for the consulting organization. It was a typical interview. I was offered the job and worked for SAP for over 16 years. What set it apart from other interviews is that I still speak regularly to the person who interviewed me even though we are both gone from SAP.

Senior Marketing Manager II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAP.

Hiring process was completely virtual. interviewed with 2 vice presidents and 4 Directors from various departments. Dealt with the recruiting office initially . Was made to feel comfortable during the entire process

I accepted their offer

Easy Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP.

GM was wonderfuly nice, I sold him a pen and showed him the differences between 3 pens and explained them like it was a computer somewhat which was fine and dandy.

No negoatiting.

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAP.

Lengthy process. Met with 5 different people which I thought was good. It gave me a better perspective on expectations. Start to finish, I was given an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel that they asked any difficult questions. It was more about learning my character and personality.   Answer Question