SAP

SAP Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

Consultant Interview

It was a simple process that lasted approximately one hour. It was at the local office of SAP in TX. The person who interviewed me was a manager in that local office and was responsible for the consulting organization. It was a typical interview. I was offered the job and worked for SAP for over 16 years. What set it apart from other interviews is that I still speak regularly to the person who interviewed me even though we are both gone from SAP.

Senior Marketing Manager II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAP.

Hiring process was completely virtual. interviewed with 2 vice presidents and 4 Directors from various departments. Dealt with the recruiting office initially . Was made to feel comfortable during the entire process

I accepted their offer

Easy Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP.

GM was wonderfuly nice, I sold him a pen and showed him the differences between 3 pens and explained them like it was a computer somewhat which was fine and dandy.

No negoatiting.

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAP.

Lengthy process. Met with 5 different people which I thought was good. It gave me a better perspective on expectations. Start to finish, I was given an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel that they asked any difficult questions. It was more about learning my character and personality.   Answer Question

Senior Strategic Consultant Interview

The team were all very professional and thoughtful in their questions. The interview process was thorough and they followed up quickly.

Interview Questions
    • They requested a fair amount of details on former projects, including why one didn't work out.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP in May 2014.

My resume was only noticed by them because an upperclassman who had already graduated referred me. I was contacted by a recruiter in about 1.5 weeks during the end of April when I had submitted my resume to the upperclassman earlier in the month. I am not personally a Computer Science major but my major encompassed biochemistry with math and I was required to take two programming/coding classes.

There are three rounds to the interview process. For the first one, it is a basic phone screening with someone from their HR department. She basically asked me in detail about everything on my resume and one behavioral question, such as "Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position". The phone screening was my actual first interview ever and in all seriousness, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

The second interview was the phone interview with one of their directors. He asked me more specific questions about my research work during college because that was what I had primarily done and he obtained a PhD in Chemistry so that made sense. He did not ask any behavioral questions whatsoever. I received an email from the recruiter that I, unfortunately, was not picked because the director felt that I didn't have enough technical skills. Even if I didn't get the position, it was a good first learning experience. Also, the recruiter told me that if I applied to other positions in SAP, I could use her name as a reference so that was an extreme help when I re-applied to their company recently.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining the research I did during undergrad in detail   Answer Question

Services Sales Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in May 2014.

The recruiting department seemed very confusing and disorganized, I had three separate screeners ask me the same set of questions. After finally passing those questions, I was introduced to a peer who was rushed and clearly unprepared Despite this I was introduced to the hiring manager who was an improvement, and we went on from there

Interview Questions
    • They pressed me on some SAP product questions that seemed irrelevant to the services sales role at hand   Answer Question

unprofessional experience by recruiting

Pre Sales Interview

They are very specific when they are hiring. They give you the opportunity to talk about your strength and weaknesses but I felt like they did not really give you enough room to elaborate. Very straight forward because your applying for a tough position. Overall, the job seemed very rewarded and there is room for upwards mobility.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about when you were in a leadership position. When did you fail. When did you succeed.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer, Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

I applied for this position through the career site and the manager contacted me via email. They gave me a design assignment and via phone interview, I explained it with my portfolio as well.

Director, Solution Management Interview

Really varies by team, but be prepared to provide examples of past accomplishments.