SAP Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014
420 interviews

Solution Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP.

3 Phone interviews, first call was with recruiter, asked some general questions about my experience, CV, education. Second call was with manager, who talked a bit more about the job, expectations, etc. Third call was with manager, who asked me for a potential business/solution idea and asked me to demo it as if I were in front of a customer

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult challenge someone in enterprise mobility will face when talking to potential new customers   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in February 2012.

Very thorough. Must do a presentation of the solutions, they provide information and you need to create and deliver. Full testing, backgroun checks. Difficult to get into the organization without networking and communiciation with someone internally. Had to relocate.

Interview Questions
    They were very flexiable and willing to do what it took to get onboard. Wanted me to start asap however.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

interviewed at SAP in November 2011.

I started with the team as a part time contractor then transfer to a full time contractor

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SAP.

Sent my resume to my friend who works in this organization. He referred me to some team in the company. Go a call the next day. They asked me to come over for face to face interview the next day. Went there and had interview for 2 hours by 4 people and later for 1 hour by upper management.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP.

Telephone interview followed by written test and then in person interview

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SAP.

3 phases. Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with department manager. Face to face interviews with department leads (peers). Face to face interview with hiring director.

Interview Questions
    • Performance tuning (technical competence)   View Answer
    Pretty easy as it was a good fit and the timing was right.

Associate Consultant - CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at SAP.

1. Multiple 1:1 phone interviews (3 recruiters, 1hiring manager)
    2. In person all day interview (1 general interview, 1 presentation, 1 written assessment)
           The presentation was about a specific business situation that you had encountered and
           you needed to describe the context and how you resolved the issue.
    3. Phone call offer with e-mail details to assist in decision.
    4. 2 days to make the decision and inform SAP.

Interview Questions
    • We were allowed to present on topics/situations we encountered. Difficult part of my presentation was trying to explain a business strategy analysis (VRIN). This was simply part of my presentation, so each person can expect more detailed questions about the topics they are presenting on. FYI: Know your material forward and backward.   Answer Question
    I was part of a new-grad hire program. There was no opportunity to negotiate at ALL! The salary/benefits were reasonable if not better than many other offers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at SAP in July 2013.

Applied online, went through phone screening, scheduled for interview, then rescheduled twice before being cancelled last minute due to 'change in focus'.

Same application process for a different position, made it to on-site interview, position cancelled last minute due to 'change in budgeting'.

Mobility Account Executive Interview

Understand the enterprise mobility market from the perspective of value propositions to LOB Business, Industry and technology perspectives.

Ask about which specific accounts or industry you will cover and current SAP footprint at those accounts; the more SAP the better.

Interview Questions
    • creating your own presentation to demonstrate your presentation skills.   Answer Question
    SAP does not negotiate for sales positions.

Software QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at SAP in June 2013.

I was interviewed at the SAP headquarters in Newtown Square, PA. It was a very brief interview. I was given a badge and escorted to a small room where I was interviewed by a current co-op employee and her technical advisor. I was asked the typical questions such as "what are your strengths?" and so on. Overall it was a good experience. It wasn't high-stress at all, and the building was beautiful.

Interview Questions
    • "Given this 'web page' of an interactive calculator where you can insert values and the results be printed to the screen, what methods would you use to 'break' the code?"   View Answers (2)