SAP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP in October 2013.

Once they decide to interview you, you can expect the world's fastest interview process. This is a good thing - there is only one interview (not 2, 3, 4, etc) and they make an offer in about 3 days. Those are the good parts.

The problem is they expect an answer to their offer in about 3 days as well. If you're shopping around for jobs, you better have SAP as your number one choice because they do not appreciate having to wait to hear from you about their offer.

Bring your "A" game to the interview, it is technical and stressful. You will be asked questions concerning anything from the "high level" concepts to the most minor detail. You will be on the board, explaining it to 3-4 interviews who will happily pick it apart.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress? What would you do if a customer started to scream at you?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation that I know of, but the package is decent enough that you may not feel a need to negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP in September 2013.

Found me from linked in. Invited for a phone interview. Talked about some general information on the resume.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP.

Sent my resume to my friend who works in this organization. He referred me to some team in the company. Go a call the next day. They asked me to come over for face to face interview the next day. Went there and had interview for 2 hours by 4 people and later for 1 hour by upper management.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Telephone interview followed by written test and then in person interview

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SAP.

3 phases. Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with department manager. Face to face interviews with department leads (peers). Face to face interview with hiring director.

Interview Questions
    • Performance tuning (technical competence)   View Answer
    Pretty easy as it was a good fit and the timing was right.

Associate Consultant - CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied online – interviewed at SAP.

1. Multiple 1:1 phone interviews (3 recruiters, 1hiring manager)
    2. In person all day interview (1 general interview, 1 presentation, 1 written assessment)
           The presentation was about a specific business situation that you had encountered and
           you needed to describe the context and how you resolved the issue.
    3. Phone call offer with e-mail details to assist in decision.
    4. 2 days to make the decision and inform SAP.

Interview Questions
    • We were allowed to present on topics/situations we encountered. Difficult part of my presentation was trying to explain a business strategy analysis (VRIN). This was simply part of my presentation, so each person can expect more detailed questions about the topics they are presenting on. FYI: Know your material forward and backward.   Answer Question
    I was part of a new-grad hire program. There was no opportunity to negotiate at ALL! The salary/benefits were reasonable if not better than many other offers.

Mobility Account Executive Interview

Understand the enterprise mobility market from the perspective of value propositions to LOB Business, Industry and technology perspectives.

Ask about which specific accounts or industry you will cover and current SAP footprint at those accounts; the more SAP the better.

Interview Questions
    • creating your own presentation to demonstrate your presentation skills.   Answer Question
    SAP does not negotiate for sales positions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAP in July 2013.

Applied online, went through phone screening, scheduled for interview, then rescheduled twice before being cancelled last minute due to 'change in focus'.

Same application process for a different position, made it to on-site interview, position cancelled last minute due to 'change in budgeting'.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in July 2013.

Based on your resume they call you for an interview and show you around the plant and they do most of the talking. They asked me a bunch of questions and asked me about my culture

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time with so many activities that are listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAP.

I had an initial phone screen and after a few weeks, I underwent a personal interview with the hiring manager. After several weeks I got a call from the recruiter with a job offer. The quality of the interview was average and did not match the rigor of interview by the Big 4 consulting companies.

Normal