SAP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software QA Intern Interview

Software QA Intern
Newtown Square, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SAP in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at the SAP headquarters in Newtown Square, PA. It was a very brief interview. I was given a badge and escorted to a small room where I was interviewed by a current co-op employee and her technical advisor. I was asked the typical questions such as "what are your strengths?" and so on. Overall it was a good experience. It wasn't high-stress at all, and the building was beautiful.

Interview Question – "Given this 'web page' of an interactive calculator where you can insert values and the results be printed to the screen, what methods would you use to 'break' the code?"   View Answers (2)

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Newtown Sq, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SAP in June 2013.

Interview Details – Excellent interview, but not match to my skills.

Interview Question – What are youre expectations for career development in SAP   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone screen and after a few weeks, I underwent a personal interview with the hiring manager. After several weeks I got a call from the recruiter with a job offer. The quality of the interview was average and did not match the rigor of interview by the Big 4 consulting companies.

Negotiation Details – Normal

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – Very quick turn around. Spoke to recruiter and then hiring manager. Offered position within 10 days of submitting resume!

Interview Question – What are your favorite hobbies?   View Answer

Presales Graduate Academy Interview

Presales Graduate Academy

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – Process consisted of a 15-30 minute phone screening, 45 minute phone interview with talent acquisition manager, and then an in-person interview.

The initial phone screening was just to discuss your resume, qualifications, and interests in the program. Pretty smooth.

The second phone interview was a little more difficult. It consisted of another resume/qualifications conversation, but more in-depth questions were asked. Behavioral questions were also asked to understand and identify your possible fit with the company.

The in-person interview occurred at one of their offices. There was a panel style interview and another 1:1 interview. You were also asked to make a presentation to the panel before your interview began. Behavioral and Technical questions were asked based on your background, but it was not extremely difficult.

Interview Question – Questions were asked regarding what you knew about SAP, why you wanted to be employed, and why you were interested in the program   Answer Question

Developer III Interview

Developer III
Newtown Sq, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in August 2010.

Interview Details – Nice interview process. Took about an hour and a half. Most of the time it was a check against my skills versus the requirements of the job. Prior experice was validated and verified.
Manager made the whole process comfortable.

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Developer Intern Interview

Developer Intern
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in August 2012.

Interview Details – got a call for Onsite interview.
3 senior employees have taken the interview.
First interview was mainly focused on the work to be done and testing related experience.
Second was completly logical questions. Puzzles solving
Third was purely on Java.

Interview Question – Software Engineering methodologies. Basics of DataBases, Binary Search tree questions,   Answer Question

Services Support Director (Premium Services Sales Director) Interview

Services Support Director (Premium Services Sales Director)
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SAP in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was very supportive and sincere never felt like I was a hunk of meat being acquired but rather a firm that di their due diligence with methodology to make sure I was a perfect fit for them and they were a perfect fit for me.

Interview Question – How would you rate your work/life balance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Average

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director

Interviewed at SAP

Interview Details – Very comfortable, casual yet professional process. There were 4-5 rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Question – What is SAP's perception outside?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Software Engineer/Developer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in December 2012.

Interview Details – 1 HR interview, 1 phone technical interview, 1 personal interview for 2 1/2 hours

Interview Question – data structures and algorithms   Answer Question