SAP Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

HR screening, panel review with multiple executives within the organization and then with the hiring manager. I was asked to provide writing samples. Overall, the interview went as expected no surprise questions. There were a lot of questions regarding my experience to include behavior and situational questions. All interviews were virtual.

Interview Questions

• Again, a number of questions were geared towards my experience with the handling of business requirements, program management, and how my experience could add value to the organization.   Answer Question

Banking Solution Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

It took about one year. And this was with knowing the hiring manager from previous roles. I interviewed with my boss, his boss and many of the potential associates I would work with.

Interview Questions

• Talk about new and provocative ways to show a customer an ROI.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Very straight forward process without too many roadblocks. Brain teasers, presentation, phone screen with recruiter and salesperson phone screen. Proceeded to onsite interview with more rounds. Great culture, looking for hard working upstarts.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

start with phone interview with recruiter then technical interview over the phone then interview with manager over the phone then face to face interview then phone negotiation with recruiter on compensaion over all good interview process......

Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a simple process that lasted approximately one hour. It was at the local office of SAP in TX. The person who interviewed me was a manager in that local office and was responsible for the consulting organization. It was a typical interview. I was offered the job and worked for SAP for over 16 years. What set it apart from other interviews is that I still speak regularly to the person who interviewed me even though we are both gone from SAP.

Senior Marketing Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Hiring process was completely virtual. interviewed with 2 vice presidents and 4 Directors from various departments. Dealt with the recruiting office initially . Was made to feel comfortable during the entire process

Negotiation

I accepted their offer

Easy Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

GM was wonderfuly nice, I sold him a pen and showed him the differences between 3 pens and explained them like it was a computer somewhat which was fine and dandy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negoatiting.

Content Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

First there were 2 phone interviews and then 1 in person interview. The 2 phone interviewers were part of the team and they seemed pleasant. Then it took a while to get the in person interview. When it took, place I came in and sat down with one interviewers and answered a few questions. Minutes later another one came in and asked more questions. We said our goodbyes and i left. Afterwards it took a long time to get back to me. I emailed the recruiter from HR and she expedited things.

Design Thinking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend and went on to interview with the company. I was told I was the person they wanted for the position and that they would give me a final word within the week. I never heard back even after following up several times. It would've been nice to get any sort of response, positive or negative, but they never contacted me at all.

Interview Questions

• Draw an obstacle and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

AGS Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet the manager in school job fair. And we talked a little bit. I followed up just after job fair. We kept in contact through two weeks. He gave me an interview after two weeks.