SAP

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP in September 2014.

I had 2 phone interviews and a predictive index test before a face to face in their London office which also included a sales simulation. I was told to prepare for a sales role play and a competency based interview, but after the sales simulation they decided not to continue with the process and told me to leave after 15 mins. I had traveled to London that morning and none of the flight expenses were covered. In my correspondence with the recruitment company and HR, I was told to prepare for a normal face-to-face interview as well as the role play, so to not even get the opportunity to interview, after traveling all that way and mostly preparing for the face-to-face interview, was very disappointing. I found it very unprofessional the way in which they dealt with me.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SAP in February 2014.

General process

Interview Questions
    • be careful, if you are applying a job which is not relative to your major   View Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAP in March 2012.

I had two interviews, one over the phone and one visual conference call where they made me play out a scenrio. The purpose was to see how I would manage commencing conversations with existing customers that may not be using SAP actively. I was to qualify and explore new opportunities with them.

Interview Questions
    • SAP is a consultative company, make sure toask a lot of qustions and come across inquisitive.   Answer Question
    I simply told them what I expected in salary. tehy gave me a number slightly below. But that was what i expected anyway hence why i aksed for a high number initially. Make sure to always ask for more