SAP Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jun 16, 2015

3.6

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and a predictive index test before a face to face in their London office which also included a sales simulation. I was told to prepare for a sales role play and a competency based interview, but after the sales simulation they decided not to continue with the process and told me to leave after 15 mins. I had traveled to London that morning and none of the flight expenses were covered. In my correspondence with the recruitment company and HR, I was told to prepare for a normal face-to-face interview as well as the role play, so to not even get the opportunity to interview, after traveling all that way and mostly preparing for the face-to-face interview, was very disappointing. I found it very unprofessional the way in which they dealt with me.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

General process

Interview Questions

• be careful, if you are applying a job which is not relative to your major   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, one over the phone and one visual conference call where they made me play out a scenrio. The purpose was to see how I would manage commencing conversations with existing customers that may not be using SAP actively. I was to qualify and explore new opportunities with them.

Interview Questions

• SAP is a consultative company, make sure toask a lot of qustions and come across inquisitive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I simply told them what I expected in salary. tehy gave me a number slightly below. But that was what i expected anyway hence why i aksed for a high number initially. Make sure to always ask for more

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Via Video Conference from the UK to Australia, Interview with the ANZ Services Director. Formal 1-1 interiew. Lasted 60 minutes with offer during the interview. Follow up with the HR team post interview. All visa's arranged and granted within 2 months.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

First a Telephone Interview with HR, then a telephone interview with Consulting Manager, then a face to face interview with Consulting Manager, then face to face with Consulting Director at the same location.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you received a critical support call   Answer Question