SAP Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

3.5

QA Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I got a phone interview call for QA testing, considering my background in SAP. But I didn't have any experience in coding and probably they were looking out for individual for test automation. The interview was more about the coding skills, which I was not able to demonstrate due to my lack of experience in it. I got rejected a week later, which anyway I was expecting.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two engineers asked the common questions, such as walk me through your resume, then moved to more detailed check on the technical area trying to find a fit in what they are looking for. They asked some technical questions, and let me to solve some problems on the spot. It is typical.

Interview Questions