SAP Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.4

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very efficient process. Overall took 2 weeks from first applying to getting an offer. Met with manager and architect. Very pleasant interview, really made me feel at ease. Very professional interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through SAP careers page. They contacted back to arrange an interview with senior program manager and technical architect. Getting an interview date is tough and you cannot reschedule as Managers are really busy. Interview was very professional and nicely answered all query regarding project and company.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, OOP concepts, Database Joins and views.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Approached by a head hunter, had an HR interview, then met with project manager to go through the position description, passed a written skills test, then finally met with senior management.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

One can only apply through the official homepage of SAP. But if you know someone within SAP that can refer you and your skills then you can do so when applying on the homepage as well (you need the persons employee number) I had three interviews, which were quite straight forward: 1. Intro & questions about the past & possible gaps/ glitches in the CV (unclear, when overlapping school and work etc), which gave possibility to explain, that i worked and went to evening school at the same time. 2. behavioral questions, situative questions an how i would react/ decide, my expectations 3. question i had about position, role, etc. 4. Summary and next steps

Interview Questions

• You are responsible for the Q-Strategy of a 6 month project, which runs in sprint (Scrum). If you would have endless money and resources, how would you approach this task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know the Salary you want and ask for it, but dont shoot over the limit. There wont most likely be a counter-offer as there are usually plenty of good candidates! Management is fair in their offer!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Ask general questions, ask from my resume and my background, not technical questions. Just be prepared to answer all items in your resume. There were 3 people in the interview session.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring for SAP? How do you help us to improve our products?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for this job through my University's career portal. They asked about basic OO concepts, programming experience, questions on previous projects and class work. Nothing too technical. Interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume to Specialisterne and was selected for an interview in March 2014. The interview process was spent assembling and programming Lego Mindstorm robot (first generation) to do four tasks: going to point A to point B, going around a rectangle with 4 turns, doing a figure 8 and finally, using the light sensor to guide the robot around the rectangle. After that, I had a short 30 minutes interview for some basic questions and I was selected for an internship on the 4 of April.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

I did not applied for job in SAP. They got my resume from some where else. Got a call for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Main questions focus on .NET programming.

Ims Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

This is at the SAP Montreal location 1. Initial interview at job fair at university 2. Follow up technical test at the location, with topics such as OOP, database concepts and so on. 3. Meeting with the HR person to review the offer 4. Company seeks students with Masters degrees or previous programming experience for this position.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Programming concepts Database concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a singular job offer according to internal salary scales. No negotiation took place.