SAP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Associate Consultant Interview

Newtown Square, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAP in October 2011.

Interview Details – I am not sure how an online recruitment agency how my resume, possibly via monster. I had a brief phone interview following which I was told I would be interviewing with SAP America. The first recruiter who spoke to me asked me questions from a general questionnaire. I thought this interview did not go well since I found a lot of the question technical in nature, whereas I am a functional guy. She told me that she did not expect me to know everything. To my surprise, I got a call from a lead recruiter after two days.

Based on my experience I was offered to interview for two Associate level positions. Both the interviewing processes were held in parallel. Interview consisted of conversation related to my resume and consulting.To my astonishment, I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview for both positions.

Position 1 - Manager phone interview + Face-to-face proposal
Position 2 - Manager phone interview + Platinum consultant phone interview + Face-to-face proposal.

The recruiter asked me to pick one position over the other and advised me that if this interviewing process didn't work out I would be able to interview for the other position. I preferred position 2 as it was more intimate to my background and I really connected to the manager over the phone.

I was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was flown to an airport and the manager met me at the airport and interviewed me there itself. It was a great interview and the manager was a pleasure to speak with. Near the conclusion I asked what I can expect next, and I was hinted that the recruiter will get in touch with me for an offer in the coming days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Excellent salary + package offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP SAP Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees and interview candidates.