SAP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mobility Consultant Interview

Mobility Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP in March 2011.

Interview Details – First got called up by the recruiter and asked basic interview related questions such as my background, aspirations, skills, etc. Very nice recruiter and really enjoyed working with him. Then I got setup for a phone interview with 2 consultants in a conference call. Both of them were really nice and we had a really great conversation, they asked basic questions about the role and how I deal with customers. A few weeks went by and I was invited for an in-person interview. The interview was setup in as a panel with the hiring manager and two potential colleagues/managers. They were all really awesome guys and asked really basic questions about SAP, the role, customer interaction, etc.

Overall had a really positive experience, if I hadn't gotten other (better) offers, I would have accepted the job

Interview Question – How do you feel about traveling?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They required the job to be at their headquarters in Pennsylvania and wanted to be based out of Palo Alto. Had other competing offers that were better and local in the bay area.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!