SAP

2.8

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAP in April 2014.

Had interview onsite PALO ALTO, Was asked mostly about projects. After they told what they do.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP.

Sent my resume to my friend who works in this organization. He referred me to some team in the company. Go a call the next day. They asked me to come over for face to face interview the next day. Went there and had interview for 2 hours by 4 people and later for 1 hour by upper management.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAP in July 2013.

Applied online, went through phone screening, scheduled for interview, then rescheduled twice before being cancelled last minute due to 'change in focus'.

Same application process for a different position, made it to on-site interview, position cancelled last minute due to 'change in budgeting'.

Senior Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP in January 2013.

Extremely easy going and fast interview & hiring process. Only had a couple of phone interviews before being offered a job. Compensation offered was more than I expected. Some minor hickup regarding title when I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult or challenging questions. Emphasis of interview questions were on my past experience and how it applies to SAP>   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in December 2012.

1 HR interview, 1 phone technical interview, 1 personal interview for 2 1/2 hours

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP in October 2012.

The whole process is very long. I applied through the company website and a month later, the HR contacted me for a phone interview. The next week I had a phone interview and then, it got scheduled another interview with the VP. The interview went very well, but until now I guess they have not selected anyone for that position. It is sad, because i haven't heard anything back from the HR, even after asking for feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this position?   Answer Question

Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in August 2012.

got a call for Onsite interview.
    3 senior employees have taken the interview.
    First interview was mainly focused on the work to be done and testing related experience.
    Second was completly logical questions. Puzzles solving
    Third was purely on Java.

Interview Questions
    • Software Engineering methodologies. Basics of DataBases, Binary Search tree questions,   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP in July 2012.

The interview process is fairly easy, but they are looking for a perfect match and are not great on feed-backs. But one needs to be prepared for their job role and industry, they are most probably looking for certain tag words, identify them and make sure you weave them in the most intelligent manner.

Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP in June 2012.

First interview was a phone interview. It was mostly a behavioral interview.

Second interview was a 1:1 technical interview. I was asked a variety of questions, mostly related to data structures and algorithmic analysis.

Sample questions included:
    Give examples of basic joins, and how to use them.
    Implement a doubly-linked list
    Implement a singly-linked list
    Shortest-path algorithm

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP in May 2012.

Phone interview was resume oriented questions and details on position. In person interview was more of the same thing with a few behavioral questions. All in all, very straightforward. Sap moves slow and does not inform you if you do not receive an offer.