SAP Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated May 7, 2015

2.8

Digital Catalogue Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

there is one campus recruiter contacted me at first. She told me there is another one interviewer, a human resource director would interview me after few days. After he asked me some questions, I received an offer letter

Interview Questions

• regular STAR and easy SQL questions, they are more likely to focus on my resume   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

One phone interview. One in person interview. Simple interview that was more about what I would want to get out of the experience and my personality rather than my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter to confirm Visa status and time of availability, followed by a phone screening and face to face interview with hiring manager a week later.The interviewer has very knowledgeable and answered many questions about company,team and city at the end. The offer was very competitive and I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Databases, strings, design patterns ,resume and OOPs in technical round.   Answer Question

Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had interview onsite PALO ALTO, Was asked mostly about projects. After they told what they do.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Sent my resume to my friend who works in this organization. He referred me to some team in the company. Go a call the next day. They asked me to come over for face to face interview the next day. Went there and had interview for 2 hours by 4 people and later for 1 hour by upper management.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, went through phone screening, scheduled for interview, then rescheduled twice before being cancelled last minute due to 'change in focus'.

Same application process for a different position, made it to on-site interview, position cancelled last minute due to 'change in budgeting'.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAP (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

After phone screen got an assignment. After I submitted my homework I was invited for onsite interview. It took 4 hours. Then I was asked for another onsite interview. I didn't feel it was necessary

Interview Questions

• - to find the longest running positive sequence in an array. Example:

for the array [1,2,-3,2,3,4,-6,1,2,3,4,5,-8,5,6], the function should return 5, with start index = 8.

Answer Question

Senior Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy going and fast interview & hiring process. Only had a couple of phone interviews before being offered a job. Compensation offered was more than I expected. Some minor hickup regarding title when I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult or challenging questions. Emphasis of interview questions were on my past experience and how it applies to SAP>   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation needed.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

1 HR interview, 1 phone technical interview, 1 personal interview for 2 1/2 hours

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The whole process is very long. I applied through the company website and a month later, the HR contacted me for a phone interview. The next week I had a phone interview and then, it got scheduled another interview with the VP. The interview went very well, but until now I guess they have not selected anyone for that position. It is sad, because i haven't heard anything back from the HR, even after asking for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this position?   Answer Question