SAP

Updated Dec 8, 2014

3.1

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP.

I was stated here as an intern, and I was interviewed by 2 engineers, the interview was smooth, some questions are difficult, some are simple, I am lucky enough to pass the interview and got the offer, and then I was converted to the employee after graduation.

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in August 2014.

I applied to the interview on the SAP Website. Most of the job opening they had were for experienced candidates. This profile needed back-end as well as front-end knowledge. Hiring process was as usual, what we have to most of the companies. I got an initial phone screening call in a week after I applied. Once that was cleared, I got a call for technical interview within one more week. In short, it was Initial Phone Screening followed by technical phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will you build an API for Memory Cache? Choose whichever language you are comfortable with.   View Answer

3 rounds of technical interview and one HR

I didnt try to

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAP.

Telephone interview followed by written test and then in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Sq, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Sq, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAP in June 2013.

Excellent interview, but not match to my skills.

Interview Questions
    • What are youre expectations for career development in SAP   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAP in March 2012.

One on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • How to integrate the database from different data source? e.g. combine xml, txt, plat file, sql, excel, etc   Answer Question
    cannot negotiate with HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAP in March 2011.

The interview takes from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. 3 Rounds (1:1) + 1 written test. All questions in interviews are coding related. Question is quite easy, except the question in last round of interview. It need you to implement an algorithm in a PC, and make the code runnable. (in VC++ 2010)

Interview Questions
    • Implementation pow(m, n), m and n are big number (i.e.. pow(999999999999999, 99999999999999)). Should be worked out on a PC, coding in VC++.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Through campus..Was good experience.. they just asked the basics of programming concepts..Sorting techniques, questions on probability were asked in 2nd and 3rd round.. 1st round was to check our time management skills and no sectional cutoff was considered..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SAP in October 2014.

It was a pool campus drive, about 500-1000 students were there, FIRST round consisted of
    1. Psychometric test-limit 10mins
    2. Mental ability - High level quant questions were there, i will study from Arun sharma
    3. Verbal reasoning
    4. Analytical reasoning - questions from seating and directions but were quite lengthy
    5. Computer Science - just a normal test, but database related questions were difficult
    6. Coding Skills - consists of 2 questions, language: C, Java, C#

the last 5 sections have to be completed in 90 minutes, time management is the key.

Interview Questions
    • what is the minimum number to be multiplied to 100! in order to make it divisible by 350
      and many more were there which i don't remember

View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAP in September 2014.

campus placement:
    1.an online test was conducted,which included 40 1 mark qns and two coding questions(20,40 marks).
    there wasn't any weightage for any section.
    2.First stage was totally different,they divided the total shortlisted students into groups of four,each group was provided a supervisor.asked to design an online movie booking system.(ER diagrams,data structures needed etc etc)
    3.two rounds of technical interview,one was mainly intended for stress management(they asked qns like code the different modules of the data base designed in the first stage,front end,back end and all ... :D) the sec tech round was very simple ...lots of basic questions on OOP concepts,cloud computing,networking etc.
    4.then was MR and HR round...very informal ...just to know our personality and attitude...still there were ppl who lost MR round...but HR was obvious.

Interview Questions
    • just learn OOP,networking,cloud computing and DBMS ....then there will not be any unexpected qns ;)   Answer Question
    no negotiations.....