SAP Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP in March 2011.

The interview takes from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. 3 Rounds (1:1) + 1 written test. All questions in interviews are coding related. Question is quite easy, except the question in last round of interview. It need you to implement an algorithm in a PC, and make the code runnable. (in VC++ 2010)

Interview Questions
  • Implementation pow(m, n), m and n are big number (i.e.. pow(999999999999999, 99999999999999)). Should be worked out on a PC, coding in VC++.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

3 rounds of technical interview and one HR

I didnt try to

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAP.

Telephone interview followed by written test and then in person interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newtown Sq, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Newtown Sq, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SAP in June 2013.

Excellent interview, but not match to my skills.

Interview Questions
    • What are youre expectations for career development in SAP   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAP in March 2012.

One on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • How to integrate the database from different data source? e.g. combine xml, txt, plat file, sql, excel, etc   Answer Question
    cannot negotiate with HR

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SAP.

5 rounds - 2 technical , 1 manager , 2 HR

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SAP in December 2009.

Long hiring process, though they check every aspect. Create enough pressure in interview.
    Big pannels, though env of environment was kept light.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SAP in October 2013.

I got selected through their campus recruitment programme. Written round followed by 5 rounds of interviews.
    Written round consisted of questions related to aptitude, verbal ability, basic computer science concepts and also required an essay about a general topic and a code to be written. My coding task was to reverse each word of a sentence and capitlise the first letter of every word. After that there were 2 interview rounds followed by a managerial and 2 hr rounds. Basic cs concepts and standard puzzles were asked in the tech interview also questions pertaining to my field of study and past projects were asked. Managerial rounds involved discussions on latest technological trends:big data, cloud computing.. and areas of improvement in areas like ecommerce. Standard HR questions.

Software Engineer Interview

I had got a call for a pool interview . We first had an aptitude written test. Went ahead with that. Then we had to undergo three to four rounds of interview . Mostly data structures was asked . Went ahead with the final HR round , Couldn't negotiate much .
    Was told of the offer on the day itself.

Interview Questions
    • Design a Car manufacturing process using OOP designing process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SAP in January 2013.

Interviewed by two people, lasted about an hour. Fairly general on work experience etc. Heard nothing for three weeks, I emailed recruiting manager and still heard nothing. Very poor not to get back to someone who has gone to interview, it does not say good things about how SAP treat people. To send a generic email doesn't take much effort.

Interview Questions

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!