Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP
- Software Engineer (55)
- Software Developer (36)
- Intern (34)
- Consultant (15)
- Developer (14)
- Associate Consultant (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- SAP Consultant (11)
- Support Engineer (10)
- Senior Consultant (9)
- Associate Developer (9)
- Account Executive (8)
- Inside Sales Executive (7)
- Softwareentwickler (6)
- Director (6)
- Senior Developer (6)
- Sales (6)
- Product Support (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- User Experience Designer (5)
- Praktikant (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Software Developer Intern (4)
- Intern - Hourly (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Technical Consultant III (4)
- Presales (4)
- Presales Graduate Academy (4)
- Sales Academy (4)
- SAP Sales Academy (3)
Solution Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.
3 Phone interviews, first call was with recruiter, asked some general questions about my experience, CV, education. Second call was with manager, who talked a bit more about the job, expectations, etc. Third call was with manager, who asked me for a potential business/solution idea and asked me to demo it as if I were in front of a customer
- What is the most difficult challenge someone in enterprise mobility will face when talking to potential new customers Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SAP
Solutions Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Downers Grove, IL) in November 2011.
3 or 4 phone interviews, starting with HR screening. Demonstration in front of management to prove presales skills. Ended up taking 4 months. Had weeks where there was a lot of "action", then wouldn't hear anything for weeks. Phone interviews were very easy, didn't seem like they meant anything.
- How will you adjust to a large company coming from a small organization? What will you do to become successful? What will you do day one to succeed. 1 Answer
They said there was no room for adjustment in the base salary so I didn't even ask for me. In hind site I wouldn't asked for my on possible bonus to be higher, number on offer letter is used to calculate annual bonus.
Solutions Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.
Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, and various panel interviews with VP level staff.
- What is the favorite case you studied? Can you go up to the white board and flow it out for us? Answer Question
No negotiation ability.
Solutions Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2009.
Very Detailed with Technical and Background questions. Experts involved in interviews.
- About yourself, your background, Area of Expertise, experience in those areas, technical questions, reason for change, background questions, competitor you are approaching, notice period and expectations 1 Answer
Do your homework first and negotiate well.