Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP
- Software Engineer (51)
- Intern (26)
- Software Developer (24)
- Consultant (14)
- Developer (11)
- SAP Consultant (11)
- Associate Consultant (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Senior Consultant (9)
- Support Engineer (8)
- Sales (6)
- Softwareentwickler (6)
- Associate Developer (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Product Support (5)
- Senior Developer (5)
- Director (5)
- Praktikant (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Software Developer Intern (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Inside Sales Executive (4)
- Presales Graduate Academy (4)
- Sales Academy (4)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Presales (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Support Consultant (3)
- Inside Marketing Representative (3)
Solution Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at SAP.
3 Phone interviews, first call was with recruiter, asked some general questions about my experience, CV, education. Second call was with manager, who talked a bit more about the job, expectations, etc. Third call was with manager, who asked me for a potential business/solution idea and asked me to demo it as if I were in front of a customer
- What is the most difficult challenge someone in enterprise mobility will face when talking to potential new customers Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SAP
Solutions Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at SAP (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.
Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, and various panel interviews with VP level staff.
- What is the favorite case you studied? Can you go up to the white board and flow it out for us? Answer Question
No negotiation ability.
Solutions Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2009.
Very Detailed with Technical and Background questions. Experts involved in interviews.
- About yourself, your background, Area of Expertise, experience in those areas, technical questions, reason for change, background questions, competitor you are approaching, notice period and expectations 1 Answer
Do your homework first and negotiate well.