SAP

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAP.

Interview Details – Job post online and emailed the HR. If you have the right skill set, they will contact pretty quick.

The interview is very simply. Some directors might be hands-on, so he/she will ask you very technical questions. Be prepared you know what you said you know in the resume! Resume polishers won't find a spot in the organization.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Prepare yourself. Again, know the skills and knowledge you put in the resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple, there is barely any negotiation. 2 rounds maybe.

Support Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SAP in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview first, assessing your language proficiency, careee fit, etc.

Then 1-day onsite interview. Morining group interview - randomly pick a topic designed by interviewers then give a presentation around the topic for 5 minutes. Mostly just check language proficiency and communication skills.

If you pass this, you will have lunch with your interview mates (with no interviewers around).

In the afternoon, the 1:1 interview is mainly about what you do when you faced with specific scenarios, such as customer complaining, etc.

Interview Question – Presentation - choose between environmental protect development or non-eviromental protect development   Answer Question

Support Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SAP in December 2007.

Interview Details – First I was interviewed via phone by a native speaker to check my language knowledge, since the position required the active use of two languages. Then I was interviewed by the HR director who did a kind of background check up, it was kind of a preparation for the group interview wher I was interviewed by the team leader and the leader of the department. Basically the questions on the second and he third interview were the same, for example describe with an example why you think that you are a team player? Bring an example for your proactive behaviour? How long do you want to stay at our company?

Interview Question – Bring an example where you were a teamplayer!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since this was my first official job, I accepted the offer (which was above the average)

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAP

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP Support Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees and interview candidates.