SARCOM (A PCM Company)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Enterprise Engineer Interview

Senior Enterprise Engineer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in November 2009.

Interview Details – Submit resume. Wait several weeks for response. Phone screen interview. Office face to face interview. Client phone interview. office visit to fill out paperwork, background check and drug test. If all pass, about a month after everything started, you may get the job offer and start working.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult screw-up on the job and how did I overcome it.   View Answer

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in January 2012.

Interview Details – You are interviewed by 2 of the hiring managers. They will ask you a series of questions that are very basic. Nothing too technical as the hiring managers aren't very technical.

Interview Question – Trying to guess what's in the box   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They tell you what they are paying and you either accept or decline.

Account Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a few steps long. First you are asked to do an online assessment, then a phone interview, followed by some essay style response questions to send in after the phone interview, then a final round half-day interview. At the half day interview the morning is dedicated to giving you more information about the company, an opportunity to experience the work first hand and talk with current employees. It seemed as if they were putting on a bit of a show. Individual interviews are after lunch and pretty relaxed and basic..they "just want to get to know you" after your interview you are done. I interviewed on a Friday and am told I will hear back Monday whether or not I will be offered the position, not sure if I will accept.

Interview Question – Pretty normal, expected questions. You do a mock phone call activity that I was not expecting.   Answer Question

IT Field Tech Interview

IT Field Tech
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview very easy

Interview Question – None very basic A+ stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do no not like counter offers.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in July 2012.

Interview Details – Lousy hiring and onboarding process ... the lady at HR department couldn't have been more rude and condecending

Interview Question – HR manager in OH asked me if I would have a problem reporting to a woman ... seriously?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – interview and onboarding process was so painful, cumbersome and unpleasant I took another job with CDW

L2 Net Backup Administrator Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process went well. I started with 1 phone interview, then proceeded with the face interview. The interviewers were extremely professional and easy to talk to and are currently two of my bosses. I was called with an offer about 3-4 days later.

Interview Question – The interviewer based a lot of questions on my responses, If I had been BS'ing I know I would have been caught or made to look like a fool   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None - The hourly rate was set in stone from the posting. Sarcom also is very stingy with raises.

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SARCOM (A PCM Company) in December 2007.

Interview Details – Fairly conventional. Background discussion, skills discussion, some behavioral type question. All pretty routine. I think it comes down to personality and fit within the organization.

Interview Question – What would you do if one of your direct reports is accused of theft or harrassment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SARCOM (A PCM Company)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SARCOM (A PCM Company) interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by SARCOM (A PCM Company) employees and interview candidates.