Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SBI Capital Markets
- Manager (5)
- Associate (4)
- Accounts (1)
- Equity Research Associate (1)
- Deputy Manager (1)
- Relationship (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at SBI Capital Markets (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.
initial screening is taken by the senior analyst, they check your technical knowledge as well as your presence of mind, aftr that you may have to go thru an aptitude or some other written kind of test. The after that senior manager will take the final interview. Once it is done then Hr will talk to you regarding other formalities which have to be completed.
- what is more important? business model or financial analysis Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at SBI Capital Markets (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.
Most of the lateral recruitment happens through reference of current employees. Basic knowledge of Corporate Finance will see you through along with skills in Financial Modelling.
HR is least involved in the process except for co-ordination...only question from HR will be on Current Salary and Job Location.
1st round is a preliminary one taken by one of the Middle Management guys and revolves around the resume and basic of Corporate Finance
2nd and Final round is by the Mgmt. and revolves around current market scenario. Less emphasis on technical in both the rounds
- Prepare a Financial Model based on the case study provided within 2 hours 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at SBI Capital Markets (Mumbai (India)) in June 2008.
It was a panel consists of few officials from top management, HR and Head of business group. Very formal process. Majority of the questions and the decision will be from the head of business group. MD & CEO or President will be there in interview.
- Why you want leave the current position 1 Answer
Negotiate Hard: once you get in to a level the increment are fixed