SBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Manager Interview

Delivery Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SBM.

Interview Details – Based on cv , candidates are interviewed by two professionals then by a line manager and then comparison with other candidates will decide final selection.

Interview Question – Nationality plays a major part of the decision especially when no previous IBM experience   Answer Question

Brand Leader Interview

Brand Leader
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SBM in December 2008.

Interview Details – Normally interviewed by x3 persons. 1.HR 2.Dept Manager 3.VP

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since my manager is an ideal person , I havent had to go through any lengthy procedure. 2 hours maximum negotiation

WebSphere Consultant Interview

WebSphere Consultant
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SBM in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was at 2 steps, the firs with the manager, checking availability and willing to join, the second was a technical with an architect.

Interview Question – Questioned about demilitarized zone in architecture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In negotiation they were not flexible.

Procurement Interview

Procurement

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SBM in October 2010.

Interview Details – Nice group of people. Interviewed with 3 individuals. Didn't have the right kind of experience they were looking for. The initial interview was a telephone interview for about 45 min. Got a call about 2 weeks later for an Office interview. Work culture seemed diverse.

Interview Question – Wanted to know if I knew shipping laws to move platform from one area to the next area along the coast for fabrication.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Websphere Specialist Interview

Websphere Specialist
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SBM in July 2008.

Interview Details – I got the interview through a family friend who worked in SBM.

The interview was for a job that was lower than my skill level, and I accepted it simply because I wanted to enter this company.

In the interview the interviewer even mentioned that you are overqualified for the job.

The interview was a smooth one and he asked me what was my expected salary, and again, I didn't order a very high one. I actually asked for my current salary because I had a dream to be in this big IT company. At the time of the interview, it was the strongest company in Saudi Arabia.

The interview did not involve any technical question with a very brief introduction to the nature of the job.

Interview Question – what are your qualifictions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy. They gave me higher than my expected salary.

Worked for SBM? Contribute to the Community!