Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SBM Management ServicesMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at SBM Management Services (Springfield, IL) in January 2015.
It was actually a delightful interview the guy I met with was very easy to talk to and seem very proud of the company he was representing. I became more interested immediately. The work hours were the icing on the cake for me being a single mom. I really would love to join this company for the long haul.
- what type of incident did you have were you had to go beyond your actual work duty. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online – interviewed at SBM Management Services in December 2014.
It's a waste of time. Their hiring process is beyond disorganized. I know someone who was offered a drug test and clearly passed it and yet never received a call back. The potential employee tried numerous times to get in contact with someone to verify that the results were received and was given the runaround.
As for me I have steady work history and plenty of cleaning experience. I as well called back to follow up on my "interview & application" and NO ONE answered the phone ever.
- They asked me if I was willing to give up my gov't job for this position. Really? I clearly stated that this was going to be my 2nd job. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SBM Management Services (South San Francisco, CA).
The first interview was to get a better understanding of the position and it was via phone
The lady was very nice
The second interview was at the headquarters in Sacramento it lasted 30 minutes
Ceaser was a bit full on but if you can laugh at his sports references you can pretty much land a position here
- What type of boss do you desire Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SBM Management Services (Boston, MA) in January 2013.
Recruiter phone screened first. Most interested in what salary you were expecting to see if you were right for job. Proceeded to give a detailed description of company and its goals. Tried to interject and discuss my qualifications. After about 20 minutes he requested that I write a detailed description of my qualifications and a business plan for the position. If I matched the Hirung Manager would set up my interview. I did get 2nd interview and met hiring manager. He was also not interested in my qualifications. He was interested in telling me how the last 2 in the position failed. He also told me he had the power to reject proposals.
- No real difficult questions. They just didn't want to interview. I had to interject and discuss my qualifications to try and sell myself. Not very professional Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at SBM Management Services (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2010.
There was little to no process involved. I filled out an application and was interivewed by someone that I thought was my boss. It was really nothing more than a chat, I think they were looking for a warm body.
- Did I mind assisting with or cleaning bathrooms. 1 Answer
There wasn't one.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review