SBM Management Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SBM Management Services

Janitorial Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at SBM Management Services (Springfield, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was actually a delightful interview the guy I met with was very easy to talk to and seem very proud of the company he was representing. I became more interested immediately. The work hours were the icing on the cake for me being a single mom. I really would love to join this company for the long haul.

Interview Questions

• what type of incident did you have were you had to go beyond your actual work duty.   Answer Question

Custodian Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SBM Management Services in December 2014.

Interview

It's a waste of time. Their hiring process is beyond disorganized. I know someone who was offered a drug test and clearly passed it and yet never received a call back. The potential employee tried numerous times to get in contact with someone to verify that the results were received and was given the runaround.

As for me I have steady work history and plenty of cleaning experience. I as well called back to follow up on my "interview & application" and NO ONE answered the phone ever.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was willing to give up my gov't job for this position. Really? I clearly stated that this was going to be my 2nd job.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SBM Management Services (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The first interview was to get a better understanding of the position and it was via phone
    The lady was very nice
    The second interview was at the headquarters in Sacramento it lasted 30 minutes
    Ceaser was a bit full on but if you can laugh at his sports references you can pretty much land a position here

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Firm

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SBM Management Services (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruiter phone screened first. Most interested in what salary you were expecting to see if you were right for job. Proceeded to give a detailed description of company and its goals. Tried to interject and discuss my qualifications. After about 20 minutes he requested that I write a detailed description of my qualifications and a business plan for the position. If I matched the Hirung Manager would set up my interview. I did get 2nd interview and met hiring manager. He was also not interested in my qualifications. He was interested in telling me how the last 2 in the position failed. He also told me he had the power to reject proposals.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. They just didn't want to interview. I had to interject and discuss my qualifications to try and sell myself. Not very professional   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SBM Management Services (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

There was little to no process involved. I filled out an application and was interivewed by someone that I thought was my boss. It was really nothing more than a chat, I think they were looking for a warm body.

Interview Questions

• Did I mind assisting with or cleaning bathrooms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one.