SBM Offshore

Interviews for Top Jobs at SBM Offshore

Naval Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SBM Offshore in October 2008.

pretty simple. first phone interview and then office interview standard process. Nothing techical during the interview.

2 rounds

Senior Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SBM Offshore in April 2014.

I was contacted by Corporate Recruiter and had an initial phone interview. It was brief and we went through my experience, what I thought working in Houston, salary expectations, etc. Then a phone interview was arranged with the department manager. It was about 30-35 minutes interview, Manager was friendly and asked me technical questions. Now I am waiting for a video interview.

Interview Questions

Naval Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontvieille (Monaco)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SBM Offshore.

difficult as you have to apply via the internet which lead to delays in being hired

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one it was take it or leave it

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontvieille (Monaco)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SBM Offshore in December 2010.

First step is submitting the application through the internet, then being called for half-day interviews (meeting with head of Projects, Project Manager, Head of Cost engineering and finally HR)

Taken all the advantages this Company provides, it's quite tough to negotiate anything more than your requested salary !
    Generally a proposal is being sent to you by e-mail 2 weeks after the interview