SBM Site Services

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

South San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SBM Site Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – Through, met with senior manager first(told about responsibilities, compensation), 2nd interview met with site manager/hiring manager(talked about strengths,weakness, met with future employees).3rd met with a panel of front line managers. 4th given offer. total processes took 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How did you handle a situation when you had to deal with an employee that had english as a second language.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation opportunity.

South San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SBM Site Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through school career center, received an email to set up phone interview and then was scheduled for an in person interview. Pretty standard interview. Person was easy to talk to and friendly.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses? What are you looking for from a company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wasn't the type of work I was looking for.

Very Easy Interview

Site Supervisor Interview

Site Supervisor
Portland, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at SBM Site Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – I came to the interview 45 minutes prior to the scheduled time as I always try to be on time or early. The managers rushed through my interview in 10 minutes!!! Not very professional on their end they did not ask very many questions relating to the position of which I applied for but did explain the duties of the position.

Interview Question – You are used to nights aren't you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was declined by the managers

Assistant Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SBM Site Services.

Interview Details – I applied to the posting and got set up for a phone interview within a few days. The interview went very well and I was set up for an in person with a local regional manager. This was a very awkward interview that left me thinking a didn't have a shot. At the end the manager said something like "We'll try and get you in the next round of interviews in a few weeks". Not a good sign. A few days later I got a call from the initial phone interviewer that I was being offered the job.

Interview Question – There are 5 KPI's that SBM focuses on. Customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, growth, safety, and I can't remember the last one. I was asked to show an example of what each KPI means to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, there was a standard salary for the job I accepted.

Assistant Operations Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at SBM Site Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – After applying through the school, I received a phone interview with the recruiter for about 45 mins. The recruiter then set me up with an interview with a hiring manager. The manager was not ready to hire yet. Recruiter then attempted to secure me an interview with another hiring manager at a different location, the manager filled the position before I had a chance to interview. 3 months later, recruiter sets me up with another hiring manager for a 1:1 interview. Interview went well, but no offer even though the hiring manager said the interview was went very well and i was exactly what he was looking for. I wouldve had a better experience if they were more on top of things and not bounce me around between interviews.

Interview Question – What kind of business would you start if you could start a business?   Answer Question

Recycling/Sustainability Manager Interview

Recycling/Sustainability Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SBM Site Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had applied for a position and not heard anything for weeks so I emailed to follow-up. The secretary emailed me back telling me teh position was still open and to call to set up an interview. They had me drive out and spend about 45 minutes filling out paperwork. I had a one on one interview that lasted about another 45 minutes, which I thought went really well. The interviewer said he had to talk with his regional manager and I could expect a phone call in a couple days. Instead, I received an email from the secretary saying the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Worked for SBM Site Services? Contribute to the Community!