SBR Global Manager DSS Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager DSS Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SBR Global in May 2009.

The previous reviews on this company are true. The HR staff scans through workopolis.com to find candidates. When no one is hiring they are. The staff seemed scared once I was there. There was another individual interviewing at the same time as I was.

Basically I walked into this interview knowing that I did not want this job. This was just interview practice. The manger who was interviewing me was a pro. He knew exactly what questions to ask me and how to keep a level head. He was attempting to give no emotions because he did not want me to know either way what he was thinking, which is fair. What I did object to was when he asked me the "what makes me mad" line of questioning. There is real value in knowing what makes me tick, but if you are an interviewer, the way in which you approach the interview tells volumes on how you trust people.

If you are going to ask controversial questions, you have to give some background. Tests are never accurate, and seldom give you the answers you are looking for. Look at Heisenberg (You cannot look at something without disturbing it.)

Anyhow, if he wanted to know something, instead of trying to test me, he should have given his reasons why he was asking the questions.

It is all in how you set the tone, and he set it like I could tell I was in lala land as soon as he entered into the room.

If you are an interviewer be honest, you will get honest answers. Or at least if you are skilled in setting the tone to test someone, you should be skilled enough to read the emotions off of someone to tell if they are lying.

Anyhow, one minute into the interview I knew that I did not want the job. Way to go guys.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SBR Global

Worked for SBR Global? Contribute to the Community!