SC&H Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SC&H Group in November 2013.

Sent cold email to company. They responded, offered an internview for internship program

Interview Questions
    • Besides accounting, what other college classes did you enjoy?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SC&H Group in September 2009.

When i interviewed with SC&H Group, the folks there were very friendly. A friend of mine has suggested that i go and talk to them because its a great place to work and from the interview process it sure did seem that way. The two partners i ve meet with seemed very down to earth and friendly. In addition to meeting with them, i ve spoke to the HR and their internal recruiter and it was a pleasure to deal with them. The process took about a week for the negotiation process but i got what i asked for and pretty excited about working there.

Interview Questions
    • What is your current salary? - always hard to answer without giving away ground   Answer Question
    The negotiation process was pretty easy

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SC&H Group in January 2010.

The first interview consisted of an interview with the HR manager and an associate.

I was invited for a second round of interviews and this consisted of a group interview with the partner, a principal and two associates. One associate seemed apathetic right from the start and didn't ask any questions and left in the middle of the interview after 10 minutes. The principal had the same attitude and had an expression as if the interview was eating into his valuable time. Very unprofessional to say the least.

After the interview, I was told that I would hear back from HR within the week. I never heard back, no decline or anything. Even if an offer was made, I would decline it based on the unprofessional behavior displayed by the team.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SC&H Group

Worked for SC&H Group? Contribute to the Community!