SC&H Group

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at SC&H Group

BPM Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at SC&H Group in November 2014.
    Got an interview through my university's hiring website. On campus interviews were scheduled a week later. There were many interview rooms booked for each company at our school. I interviewed with the BPM Manager, Raj Chaudhury, who was very personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, in my opinion. He went down my resume and asked me about my experiences. He asked questions about what I like to do in my free time and how I stay busy outside of school.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SC&H Group in October 2014.

Got an interview through my university's hiring website. On campus interviews were scheduled a week later. There were many interview rooms booked for each company at our school. I interviewed with the CEO, Ron Causey, who was very personable and easy to talk to. I thought I was talking to someone else's dad.

Interview Questions

I had a higher paying offer at another company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SC&H Group in November 2013.

Sent cold email to company. They responded, offered an internview for internship program

Interview Questions
    • Besides accounting, what other college classes did you enjoy?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SC&H Group in January 2010.

The first interview consisted of an interview with the HR manager and an associate.

I was invited for a second round of interviews and this consisted of a group interview with the partner, a principal and two associates. One associate seemed apathetic right from the start and didn't ask any questions and left in the middle of the interview after 10 minutes. The principal had the same attitude and had an expression as if the interview was eating into his valuable time. Very unprofessional to say the least.

After the interview, I was told that I would hear back from HR within the week. I never heard back, no decline or anything. Even if an offer was made, I would decline it based on the unprofessional behavior displayed by the team.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SC&H Group in September 2009.

When i interviewed with SC&H Group, the folks there were very friendly. A friend of mine has suggested that i go and talk to them because its a great place to work and from the interview process it sure did seem that way. The two partners i ve meet with seemed very down to earth and friendly. In addition to meeting with them, i ve spoke to the HR and their internal recruiter and it was a pleasure to deal with them. The process took about a week for the negotiation process but i got what i asked for and pretty excited about working there.

Interview Questions
    • What is your current salary? - always hard to answer without giving away ground   Answer Question
    The negotiation process was pretty easy