SCA

Relevance Date Difficulty

CRM Manager Interview

CRM Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SCA.

Interview Details – Was very professional. Was contacted for two phone interviews and then two in-office interviews. The recruiters were all very knowledgeable and I felt like they were really on my side through the process. The interviews in the office were long, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone in one day. Although I was not offered that job, the recruiters stayed in touch with me to discuss other opportunities.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Neenah, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SCA in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview started with HR phone call. Then I was invited for the interview which was started with technical interview for 2 hours with IT manager and team members.
During the lunch time I had the interview with HR manager for 60 min.
After that I had the panel interview with System analysts for two hours answering different business questions.

Interview Question – How you will set the priority of completing two projects at the same deadline time?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Lincoln, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SCA in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and waiting 2weeks for phone interview. HR checked more detail on job experience about 40 minutes. After two weeks they called for face to face interview.
General manager asked job related questions about the quality engineer.

Interview Question – They asked more detail on job experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Appleton, WI

I applied online - interviewed at SCA in December 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email expressing interest in me for the position, and was asked to a phone interview. The phone interview was thorough, the typical questions asked. I was told when they'd be making a decision on who they'd be calling in for an in person interview. I received an email during that time frame stating they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Operator
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SCA in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through this job by glasgow consultancy. They took one process. after one week i got call from company. They done physical test and drug test. after two day i joined. they gave one training.

Interview Question – I did nt get any difficult question. beacuse this operator job   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at SCA.

Interview Details – Phone screen with HR.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

RN Interview

RN

I applied online - interviewed at SCA in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy process and pleasant 1 on 1 interview

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None just hired after clearances received.

YCC Crew Leader Interview

YCC Crew Leader

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SCA in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very long phone interview that lasted 2 hrs. Questions were about everything you have ever done in your entire life. A few questions were asked as scenarios and others were straightforward.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SCA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very practical and hands on interview.

Interview Question – Size the market for CFAs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Non-monetary negotiations

Graduate Process Engineer Interview

Graduate Process Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SCA in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online after meeting the recruiter at a university career fair.

Interview Question – why did you apply to SCA   Answer Question

Worked for SCA? Contribute to the Community!