SCA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.8

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an in person with two hiring mangers. Situation questions using the STARS method. The HR manager sent me material to help prepare for the interview.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewer failed to show on the phone call, but did delegate an associate to conduct the interview. Very typical interview questions, with some questions that were clearly crafted by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you'll need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was very professional. Was contacted for two phone interviews and then two in-office interviews. The recruiters were all very knowledgeable and I felt like they were really on my side through the process. The interviews in the office were long, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone in one day. Although I was not offered that job, the recruiters stayed in touch with me to discuss other opportunities.

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Global markets are plunging today, with stocks across Asia sliding sharply, led by an 8.46 percent fall in China. Stocks in the U.S. are down about 2 percent, while European shares are off almost 5 percent. At the root of the sell-off is investors’ anxiety that China’s once-surging economy is significantly slowing. Our Your Money columnist offers some tips to individual investors.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about this weather were having?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCA (Lincoln, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and waiting 2weeks for phone interview. HR checked more detail on job experience about 40 minutes. After two weeks they called for face to face interview. General manager asked job related questions about the quality engineer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA (Appleton, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

I received an email expressing interest in me for the position, and was asked to a phone interview. The phone interview was thorough, the typical questions asked. I was told when they'd be making a decision on who they'd be calling in for an in person interview. I received an email during that time frame stating they decided to go with another candidate.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCA (Neenah, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview started with HR phone call. Then I was invited for the interview which was started with technical interview for 2 hours with IT manager and team members. During the lunch time I had the interview with HR manager for 60 min. After that I had the panel interview with System analysts for two hours answering different business questions.

Interview Questions

• How you will set the priority of completing two projects at the same deadline time?   Answer Question

Process Engineering Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Paris (France)) in July 2015.

Interview

After application, the first stage is a phone interview and online tests. Then a skype interview talking about previous experience and a few competency questions. Third and final step is an assessment centre and interview. I got to the skype interview stage. The process was very efficient and I was very impressed with how quickly you were moved through each stage. The interviewing staff were also very friendly and explained each stage and what to expect in the next stage.

Graduate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCA (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Sent the CV, then had to do some online tests, had a phone interview and then face-to-face interview. All the recruitment process had a nice flow and people were professional and friendly. After the face-to-face interview they did not choose me and did not provide any feedback. However, they have reimbursed my travelling expenses.

Proces engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoogezand (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Hoogezand (Netherlands)) in July 2013.

Interview

Online CV en motivatie brief in Engels, daarna een sollicitatie gesprek met HR en plant manager en laatst een assessment met paar managers en proces engineer. De eerste gesprek was kennis maken en ging meer over mijn CV, wanneer ben ik afgestudeerd en kan met werk beginnen. De tweede gesprek ging over mijn skills en hoe denk ik over bepaalde technische problemen/situaties.

Interview Questions

• Een situatie was gegeven en mijn reactie daarop. Sta ik open om naar andere locaties te gaan werken binnen Europa/wereld?   Answer Question