SCB Bank

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IG Interview

IG

I applied online and interviewed at SCB Bank.

Interview Details – Great interview process, well structured. Round of 4 interviews and 3 tests (online).

Interview Question – Generic interview questions   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SCB Bank.

Interview Details – I joined SCB via a direct hire online application. It shows that HR goes through the applications. After that it was a very fast process. Not inundated by too many interviews.

The place is also a great place to work. The people are a fantastic bunch from various backgrounds.

The HR and Managers are very open to trying new things.

Support Manager Interview

Support Manager

Interviewed at SCB Bank

Interview Details – Review the CV and if suitable, call the person for a face to face meeting. If find ok, refer to HR.

Interview Question – Please 5 weakness about you   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at SCB Bank

Interview Details – HR called for an interview. Only one round interview with HR and line manager was needed. Questions mostly were based on previous work experience and it was like a causal chat.

Interview Question – Not really a lot of difficult questions. Mostly were based on past experience and they would not drill down to each question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operation Officer Interview

Operation Officer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SCB Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – it was about to get position operation officer, in that the interviewer was just asking about my experience, my current job responsibilities...
and he was like that i could conduct my interview by myself...

Interview Question – you are conducting your interview by yourself   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SCB Bank in September 2010.

Interview Details – good

Interview Question – from where you get references to meet the desired targets?   Answer Question

Consumer Banking Interview

Consumer Banking

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SCB Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – I passed the numerical and verbal and logic tesst. Then I passed phone interview. then I got invited to a face 2 face interview. e qns e interviewer ask was a bit surprise for me etc. while i was presenting, he also will interrup me at e middle ask 4 more information about my personal experience or view.

Interview Question – describle an activity you did last week which you are looking forward in e future.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at SCB Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – Fit questions. Nothing Technical

Interview Question – Why are you suitable for the job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pfc Interview

Pfc

The process took a day - interviewed at SCB Bank in March 2008.

Interview Details – applied through dropping my cv. got a call after 6 months. had an average interview and they call me next day for the appointment letter.

Interview Question – everthing was easy   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SCB Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SCB Bank interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by SCB Bank employees and interview candidates.