SCL Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Executive- Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Broken promises, failed commitments. Too many red flags in position and leadership team and I believe that they already had a candidate to offer the position to and I was extraneous baggage. Offered to answer questions, but did not respond. They may have also been fishing for competitive information that I did not provide. I have no idea what the final outcome is as the HR team will not respond or even acknowledge receipt of expenses which were substantial and they had failed to make arrangements for, resulting in my outlay. They are small and will likely be swallowed in a few years so not a place to spend time

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SCL Health (Lakewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen conducted by HR. Interviewer's questions and response to my answers showed negativity to the point where I had to question why they interviewed me in the first place.

Interview Questions

• What did your last boss consider to be your weakest characteristic?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with screening from HR representative. That was about a 30 minute call. HR rep was very nice and polite. Fairly straight forward questions about background and provided info on role. That lead to an in person interview which lasted about an hour. Questions focused on skills rather than behavioral type questions. Followed up with hiring manager but never received an official email or letter that they went with another candidate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then hiring manger, then one in-person interview. I had a good experience, recruiters were very responsive and interview team was professional and friendly. I felt they asked fair questions and were very honest answering my questions. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and decided to take the position and have been very happy here.

TAC Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend, but SCL went through a contract company, who then contacted me. I was a contractor for 6 months and then hired on full time with SCL. From what I can tell they no longer use the contracting company anymore and hire directly through SCL. I had 1 phone interview, and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions here and there threw me for a loop, mostly because I was not in front of a PC and speaking to them on the phone so it was difficult for me to explain step by step how I would resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, it was a fair wage at the time.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Interview

Very Friendly interview and accommodating with date and time of interview. They were very clear that the company was moving about this time next year. Felt like they really wanted to know about my work history.

End User Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Manager and Supervisor asked me about my various experience. Manager Gavin, seemed like he was high as a kite during the interview. He also did not really seem interested in my answers and stated he had to leave 1/2 way through.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done; except that I asked if they would provide the recommended vaccines as per the CDC and they totally used the ignore tactic on me. For those of you who do not know what the ignore tactic is, they just do not provide an answer and hope you just drop the whole issue.

Cancer Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process included a telephone interview, an interview with manager and a group interview. The telephone interview was very easy. Asked why I wanted to leave current company. The one on one interview went well. It was more of a getting to know you type interview. The group interview was a lot harder as there were about five people throwing questions at me. Just was very honest and did the best I could. Many times the group interviews are to check your skills but also to see if you will fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions such as what do you like least about current job, how to handle angry physicians.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

End User Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Interview took place with several folks on the team including the management. They asked a series of questions and scenarios about my experience. Lasted over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SCL Health (Topeka, KS).

Interview

I honestly do not know what the process is like now, because it has changed quite a bit, since I was hired, but you apply for jobs on-line though the web-site, then I believe go through an interview with Human Resources, then would be referred to department specific people for any further interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offer the job, for the starting pay, plus an additional amount based on my past experience in a similar job! I don't know if that has changed over the years or not!