SCL Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with two people; very nice and professional. More laid back than expected, but they asked very good questions and answered mine without hesitation. Most of the interview was a very detailed account of the position for which I was applying though each interviewer had a different spin on the role (one was a manager, the other non-manager). They interviewed three candidates in one day and made their decision within 24 hours. Although I was not selected due to lack of calendaring experience, I would be interested in another position within the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

You apply online. The recruiter called with some questions. She was very upbeat and helpful. She explained the process to me. The interview was scheduled very quickly. I knew exactly where to go and who I was meeting with. During the interview I received information about what the job entailed. Those interviewing were also friendly and informative. They helped me feel comfortable and confident. They asked good questions that helped them get to know me, my skills, and my ways of handling situations. They got back to me in a timely manner!

Interview Questions

• It can take time to get all the necessary clearances to hire the candidate. What would you do to help the process?   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Had the phone interview, and felt it went well. Was told I would hear back within the week, seemed like a positive fit. Was told my qualifications were a good fit even though I lacked one of the "nice-to-haves". Later learned I'd been out of the running because of my qualifications not being an exact fit. The HR department takes the "screening for exact fit" a little too seriously, and is probably screening out the best candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a success at work   1 Answer

RN Home Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a job fair and gave them a resume. They called the next day to set up an interview. I made an appointment for early the next week. Arrived early, but had to wait till past the scheduled time. Interviewed with someone other than the person originally scheduled to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about critical thinking skills, and time management.   Answer Question

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I kind of networked my way into the position and they happened to have a position open that fit my skills. I had two informal "informational interviews" with members of management, a phone interview with a recruiter, and a formal interview that took a little over four hours with several members of our department.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCL Health (Lakewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen conducted by HR. Interviewer's questions and response to my answers showed negativity to the point where I had to question why they interviewed me in the first place.

Interview Questions

• What did your last boss consider to be your weakest characteristic?   Answer Question

Executive- Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Broken promises, failed commitments. Too many red flags in position and leadership team and I believe that they already had a candidate to offer the position to and I was extraneous baggage. Offered to answer questions, but did not respond. They may have also been fishing for competitive information that I did not provide. I have no idea what the final outcome is as the HR team will not respond or even acknowledge receipt of expenses which were substantial and they had failed to make arrangements for, resulting in my outlay. They are small and will likely be swallowed in a few years so not a place to spend time

Digital Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in the midst of a department restructing, so the "duration of the process" was a little longer than usual. However, once the ball got rolling, it was fairly quick and the HR Rep did a fabulous job keeping me in the loop on the next steps and where SCL Health was in their process. I had 1) an HR Phone Screening call, 2) a 1-on-1 call with the hiring Director, and 3) an in person interview with my future director and the department VP, and finally 4) an in person interview with my future director and the two other department directors. By the time I was done, I felt very comfortable in knowing who I would work with daily, our department's leadership style and personalities, the Mission, Vision and Values of the system and of the specific department in which I would work.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based questions ... (i.e. Tell me about a time when X-Y-Z or a situation where X-Y-Z)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with screening from HR representative. That was about a 30 minute call. HR rep was very nice and polite. Fairly straight forward questions about background and provided info on role. That lead to an in person interview which lasted about an hour. Questions focused on skills rather than behavioral type questions. Followed up with hiring manager but never received an official email or letter that they went with another candidate.

Specialist, Digital Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

About three weeks after I submitted my application, a representative from HR reached out to organize a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called and asked five questions ranging from past work experiences, what I would aim to complete first if I were selected for the position, and even where I saw myself in a few years, I waited another three weeks until I had my in-person interview at the corporate office. Once I completed that, they were very transparent about the number of candidates they had left to interview. I wasn't sure who I'd hear back from next, but I was honored to hear from the Senior Vice President and Chief Communications and Marketing Officer about joining the team!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a couple years? What is one of the first things you'd do in the position?   Answer Question