SCL Health

Updated Nov 1, 2014
Updated Nov 1, 2014

2.3

TAC Analyst I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SCL Health.

I was recommended by a friend, but SCL went through a contract company, who then contacted me. I was a contractor for 6 months and then hired on full time with SCL. From what I can tell they no longer use the contracting company anymore and hire directly through SCL. I had 1 phone interview, and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • A few technical questions here and there threw me for a loop, mostly because I was not in front of a PC and speaking to them on the phone so it was difficult for me to explain step by step how I would resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, it was a fair wage at the time.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Very Friendly interview and accommodating with date and time of interview. They were very clear that the company was moving about this time next year. Felt like they really wanted to know about my work history.

End User Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SCL Health in April 2014.

Manager and Supervisor asked me about my various experience. Manager Gavin, seemed like he was high as a kite during the interview. He also did not really seem interested in my answers and stated he had to leave 1/2 way through.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   View Answer
    No negotiation was done; except that I asked if they would provide the recommended vaccines as per the CDC and they totally used the ignore tactic on me. For those of you who do not know what the ignore tactic is, they just do not provide an answer and hope you just drop the whole issue.

Cancer Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SCL Health in October 2013.

The hiring process included a telephone interview, an interview with manager and a group interview. The telephone interview was very easy. Asked why I wanted to leave current company. The one on one interview went well. It was more of a getting to know you type interview. The group interview was a lot harder as there were about five people throwing questions at me. Just was very honest and did the best I could. Many times the group interviews are to check your skills but also to see if you will fit in with the team.

Interview Questions
    • The basic questions such as what do you like least about current job, how to handle angry physicians.   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate.

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SCL Health.

I honestly do not know what the process is like now, because it has changed quite a bit, since I was hired, but you apply for jobs on-line though the web-site, then I believe go through an interview with Human Resources, then would be referred to department specific people for any further interviews.

Interview Questions
    I was offer the job, for the starting pay, plus an additional amount based on my past experience in a similar job! I don't know if that has changed over the years or not!

End User Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SCL Health in November 2011.

I was given a job interview because I had a recommendation from a current employee. When I got to the interview there was 7 people in the room asking me questions one at a time. Some questions tested my technical knowledge. Other questions were just basic interview questions. After showing them that I knew what I was talking about they were very impressed.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions really tested your knowledge of computers.   Answer Question
    They offered me a fair wage and I accepted.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SCL Health in November 2011.

Hiring process was poorly executed. The interview went well, and many promises were made but not kept by the employer.

Interview Questions
    • I can honestly say that there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy, Varied Hours Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SCL Health in August 2011.

You had a short phone interview w/ a recruiter, than a 1:1 w/ the recruiter. You had a wait to be called back like a week or so. Then you were scheduled w/ the supervisor for another 1:1. Then you had to go to Hr do paperwork and such then another couple weeks before starting. It was ridiculous personally. A lot of wasted time!

Interview Questions
    There was none. I had to take a pay cut to work here b/c I needed the experience and the job market for phlebs here in tulsa sucks.