SCL Health System

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

End User Analyst Interview

End User Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SCL Health System in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was given a job interview because I had a recommendation from a current employee. When I got to the interview there was 7 people in the room asking me questions one at a time. Some questions tested my technical knowledge. Other questions were just basic interview questions. After showing them that I knew what I was talking about they were very impressed.

Interview Question – The technical questions really tested your knowledge of computers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a fair wage and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

End User Analyst II Interview

End User Analyst II
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SCL Health System in April 2014.

Interview Details – Manager and Supervisor asked me about my various experience. Manager Gavin, seemed like he was high as a kite during the interview. He also did not really seem interested in my answers and stated he had to leave 1/2 way through.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was done; except that I asked if they would provide the recommended vaccines as per the CDC and they totally used the ignore tactic on me. For those of you who do not know what the ignore tactic is, they just do not provide an answer and hope you just drop the whole issue.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SCL Health System in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was poorly executed. The interview went well, and many promises were made but not kept by the employer.

Interview Question – I can honestly say that there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Switchboard Operator Interview

Switchboard Operator
Topeka, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SCL Health System.

Interview Details – I honestly do not know what the process is like now, because it has changed quite a bit, since I was hired, but you apply for jobs on-line though the web-site, then I believe go through an interview with Human Resources, then would be referred to department specific people for any further interviews.

Interview Question – I don't know!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offer the job, for the starting pay, plus an additional amount based on my past experience in a similar job! I don't know if that has changed over the years or not!

Very Easy Interview

Phlebotomy, Varied Hours Interview

Phlebotomy, Varied Hours
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SCL Health System in August 2011.

Interview Details – You had a short phone interview w/ a recruiter, than a 1:1 w/ the recruiter. You had a wait to be called back like a week or so. Then you were scheduled w/ the supervisor for another 1:1. Then you had to go to Hr do paperwork and such then another couple weeks before starting. It was ridiculous personally. A lot of wasted time!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was none. I had to take a pay cut to work here b/c I needed the experience and the job market for phlebs here in tulsa sucks.

Worked for SCL Health System? Contribute to the Community!