SCM Data Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SCM Data.

Interview

Applied through school career center, got a phone interview the next day. The lady on the phone asked about my experiences and SQL skill, then offered me some training classes they have which was free but useless, you need to study by yourself.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SCM Data (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

They draw a very false picture. They dont deliver anything they promise. They cheat and change their words. They have a very incompetent team of employers. The ceo and the managers are very unprofessional. The marketing team doesnt have basics behavior or command on language. Highly recommend them to shut down their organization and stop cheating people. To anyone reading the review please understand that I am writing it so that no one else suffers as much as I have.

Information Security Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SCM Data (Foster City, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

two rounds telephonic interviews followed by a face to face interview.

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SCM Data (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Only explain to you that you should be trained (by yourself), and if you are qualified, you would possibly be introduced to some companies to work.
    But it is so obvious that there is no exact rule or plan.
    In fact there is no question, just an introduction and then "you are hired".

Software Test Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SCM Data (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

What you like about what you are studying in school? What are your strengths? What about this job excites you? How do you like your classes? What is your favorite class? Some behaioral situation questions as well. It was not very difficult for me. It was a nice interviewer who was familiar with my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SCM Data (Edison, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

They really grilled me before helping me in finding the jobs

Interview Questions

• I never expected they will grill so much which really helped me in landing good job.   Answer Question