SDL Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SDL (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied for job position online although the job description was vague i.e. do you enjoy working in a team, enjoy working with clients etc. Disconnect between HR and actual interviewer. Several interviewees did 1:1 interviews in the hallway because a room had not been arranged to conduct interviews. Was not interviewed by right interviewer i.e. interviewer who already had my resume had been given another candidate. After interview process, did not bring to our attention the interview process to all of the interviewees until much later.

Interview Questions

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn....got a phone interview for initial screening. After phone interview, got an invitation for on site interview which consisted of 1:1 interview with a technical consultant and then a presentation about the company.

Questions Asked:
    1) Tell me about yourself.
    2) Differences between HTML and XHTML