SDL Tridion

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SDL Tridion.

Interview Details – Interview felt more like a presentation

Interview Question – Nothing that difficult   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Superior, CO

The process took 5 days - interviewed at SDL Tridion in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had initial phone interview, basic questions about the company and background. Then had interview in which I spoke with several team leads one on one over the course of an hour. Asked questions about my project management experience, comfort with multi-tasking, etc.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Superior, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SDL Tridion in November 2011.

Interview Details – This one goes down in history as the most unprofessional treatment of a candidate. WT?

Interview Question – Why are you a project manager?   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SDL Tridion in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through LinkedIn....got a phone interview for initial screening. After phone interview, got an invitation for on site interview which consisted of 1:1 interview with a technical consultant and then a presentation about the company.

Questions Asked:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Differences between HTML and XHTML
3) Why Consultant position
4) Familiarity with different servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Associate Technical, Infracstructure, Functional Consultant Interview

Associate Technical, Infracstructure, Functional Consultant
San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at SDL Tridion in August 2010.

Interview Details – The worst company I have ever seen. Their interview process is really bad seriously. I was interviewing with the VP, and he didn't seem to know what to ask. He spoke about him for half of the interview and asked me general questions, nothing technical at all. I though everything was correct, but then apparently I got cut in the first round. He basically cut me and 2 other people from the first 30 minutes for no reason. That is such a big mistake, it seems he just cut people that he doesn't like, he hasn't even tested any of us on anything. Of the other people interviewing, none got cut because they did not interview with him. That is really weird. That tells a lot about the company. It probably sucks real bad there. My friend was also interviewing there, and she didn't face this interviewer. I'm pissed off seriously. What kind of VP is this !!!

Interview Question – Are you ok to travel while working?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at SDL Tridion.

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – Explain why the use of finalize is poor practice.   Answer Question

Worked for SDL Tridion? Contribute to the Community!