SDLC Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Phila, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was drawn out and very formal. It gave me the sense that they would be micro managers if I joined. The HR person and the Principal consultant I spoke to both had zero personality.

Interview Question – "What is the one attribute that sets you apart from other applicants?" I should have had an answer for this but didn't.   Answer Question

Interviewed at SDLC Partners

Interview Details – Phone call with recruiter. Online exam that you can take from anywhere. If you qualify, additional rounds of project based questions will follow. Then comes in-person interviews (can be 1 or multiple). Questions based on background experience. Some were general technical questions. Some on why you want to join the company, why this role etc.? Scenario based questions (QA Example: Analyze and articulate possible causes of bugs)

Interview Question – SQL Queries, Case based testing questions.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners in June 2013.

Interview Details – They had found my resume online and had contacted me, At first I was not interested when they kept contacting me agreed to give it a go.
First step was a HR call after which they set up an assessment test - which is not that hard.
after which they call you to thier office for an interview, which again was simple. then one of the partners meets you . after which they wait till they have a requirement in any of their teams, after which they provide you with the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SDLC Partners in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is fairly simple . for a java developer just the online test. Technical interview was nothing .

Consultant II - Business Analyst Interview

Consultant II - Business Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SDLC Partners in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied Online

Recruiter called and discussed position, basic phone screening.Talked to the recruiter for a couple months to find right position that fit skills and salary requirements.

Had very easy face to face with project leader describing how work experience related to current project. Very nice and easy going interview.

Interview Question – Nothing Difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made a low offer I countered, we settled on on a figure slightly above what they originally offered but not much.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – Effective process. Talk to recruiter, then peer, then the partner owners. Very nice and welcoming. No bs, straight to the point on expectations on both sides,

Interview Question – I did not have to do a case or test but now that I interview I tend to ask scenario based questions to gauge thought process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got exactly what I asked for,

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners.

Interview Details – Online Test then onsite interview

Interview Question – the online test   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners in March 2013.

Interview Details – First, HR phone interview for 20-30 mins.
For I'm looking for an internship, HR need to ask for the possibilities to take a intern.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners in April 2013.

Interview Details – HR call on my phone and first ask me what type of job i want. I said: intern. She said as the company is working with client, it is high risk to take a intern into work with real client. So after that I have been rejected.

Interview Question – What type of job are you looking for.   View Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners.

Interview Details – Submit application
Initial phone interview with HR
In-person interview with one of the partners
In-person group interview with the respective practice
Phone offer
Emailed offer letter

Interview Question – Which would you rather be, hard working or intelligent?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation on salary but there was on start date and prearranged time off.

I would suggest that prospective hires check Glassdoor for the salary range and then ask for the high end. They will not offer you well above average but will negotiate some from what I have heard.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SDLC Partners

Worked for SDLC Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SDLC Partners interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by SDLC Partners employees and interview candidates.