SDLC Partners Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners.

Interview

SDLC has a detailed albeit a long interview process.
    Overall the process vary depending on candidate and also sometime from the hiring need point of view. But overall , it has a good process in place to hire the best and the brightest.

Consultant II Interview

Interview

Phone call with recruiter. Online exam that you can take from anywhere. If you qualify, additional rounds of project based questions will follow. Then comes in-person interviews (can be 1 or multiple). Questions based on background experience. Some were general technical questions. Some on why you want to join the company, why this role etc.? Scenario based questions (QA Example: Analyze and articulate possible causes of bugs)

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Phila, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was drawn out and very formal. It gave me the sense that they would be micro managers if I joined. The HR person and the Principal consultant I spoke to both had zero personality.

Interview Questions

• "What is the one attribute that sets you apart from other applicants?" I should have had an answer for this but didn't.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners.

Interview

Online Test then onsite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

They had found my resume online and had contacted me, At first I was not interested when they kept contacting me agreed to give it a go.
    First step was a HR call after which they set up an assessment test - which is not that hard.
    after which they call you to thier office for an interview, which again was simple. then one of the partners meets you . after which they wait till they have a requirement in any of their teams, after which they provide you with the offer.

Consultant II - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied Online

Recruiter called and discussed position, basic phone screening.Talked to the recruiter for a couple months to find right position that fit skills and salary requirements.

Had very easy face to face with project leader describing how work experience related to current project. Very nice and easy going interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a low offer I countered, we settled on on a figure slightly above what they originally offered but not much.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

HR call on my phone and first ask me what type of job i want. I said: intern. She said as the company is working with client, it is high risk to take a intern into work with real client. So after that I have been rejected.

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for.   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Submit application
    Initial phone interview with HR
    In-person interview with one of the partners
    In-person group interview with the respective practice
    Phone offer
    Emailed offer letter

Interview Questions

• Which would you rather be, hard working or intelligent?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary but there was on start date and prearranged time off.

I would suggest that prospective hires check Glassdoor for the salary range and then ask for the high end. They will not offer you well above average but will negotiate some from what I have heard.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted through Dice. Initial phone screening and HR sent few documents to fill.
    Next round is tech check with IKM assessment exam, got a feedback from HR that my score was the highest score among all candidates but I have used full time in exam. They need some one who can finish the exam in minimum time and then last round is person interview.

Consultant II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners.

Interview

I applied in person. Their interview process is similar to their description online. First a phone screen, two interviews with members of the management and then one case interview. The post- interview process was not very efficient or transparent.