SDLC Partners

SDLC Partners Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

2.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in June 2013.

They had found my resume online and had contacted me, At first I was not interested when they kept contacting me agreed to give it a go.
    First step was a HR call after which they set up an assessment test - which is not that hard.
    after which they call you to thier office for an interview, which again was simple. then one of the partners meets you . after which they wait till they have a requirement in any of their teams, after which they provide you with the offer.

Consultant II - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SDLC Partners in May 2013.

Applied Online

Recruiter called and discussed position, basic phone screening.Talked to the recruiter for a couple months to find right position that fit skills and salary requirements.

Had very easy face to face with project leader describing how work experience related to current project. Very nice and easy going interview.

Interview Questions
    They made a low offer I countered, we settled on on a figure slightly above what they originally offered but not much.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in April 2013.

HR call on my phone and first ask me what type of job i want. I said: intern. She said as the company is working with client, it is high risk to take a intern into work with real client. So after that I have been rejected.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners.

Submit application
    Initial phone interview with HR
    In-person interview with one of the partners
    In-person group interview with the respective practice
    Phone offer
    Emailed offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Which would you rather be, hard working or intelligent?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation on salary but there was on start date and prearranged time off.

I would suggest that prospective hires check Glassdoor for the salary range and then ask for the high end. They will not offer you well above average but will negotiate some from what I have heard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners.

Recruiter contacted through Dice. Initial phone screening and HR sent few documents to fill.
    Next round is tech check with IKM assessment exam, got a feedback from HR that my score was the highest score among all candidates but I have used full time in exam. They need some one who can finish the exam in minimum time and then last round is person interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in March 2013.

First, HR phone interview for 20-30 mins.
    For I'm looking for an internship, HR need to ask for the possibilities to take a intern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SDLC Partners in July 2012.

Interview process is fairly simple . for a java developer just the online test. Technical interview was nothing .

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in February 2012.

Effective process. Talk to recruiter, then peer, then the partner owners. Very nice and welcoming. No bs, straight to the point on expectations on both sides,

Interview Questions
    • I did not have to do a case or test but now that I interview I tend to ask scenario based questions to gauge thought process.   Answer Question
    I got exactly what I asked for,

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in August 2011.

Met with the recruiter to go over my resume and discuss what positions were available given my skill sets. He then told me there were two positions open and that I would need to take a test to assess my skills for the positions online. We also discussed what the atmosphere of the company was like and where most consultants were placed. I took the online test, which took no more than an hour. It tested specific knowledge regarding the positions I was applying for. After that, I was asked to meet with one of the partners of the company for a 1:1 interview, which lasted 45 mins, roughly. I was asked what my goals were in the company and what my experience was and how I felt I could apply it. I felt that the partner (Christy Maruca) I interviewed with was very professional and genuine, which I appreciated. I also appreciated the stringent level of review that they applied to candidates, although in recent months it seems as though some people that SDLC has hired have not been very well selected.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach measuring that building outside the window?   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SDLC Partners in June 2011.

Client is always important. If client is ok with you, you will be accepted.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions. When do you want to start your new project?   View Answer
    I raised $2,000/year and that's it.