SECURUS Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies.

Interview

Quite simple, and they do background check which is worthless, because a man that worked there killed his girlfriend. Other than that, the whole process was quite simple once I finally got to interview.

Interview Questions

• The same question everyone asks: Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was baffling at best. After applying online, I received no response. Nor did I receive response to my email follow-ups. 4 months later, I saw a similar job posted and applied again online. 20 days later I received a phone call and quick interview from an internal recruiter. We scheduled a team interview and I had a large amount of Securus paperwork to complete before the interview.

The team and interview was average. No surprises. Yes no one could explain to me why it took so long for them to schedule the process. Each was impressed with my qualifications and wondered "Why haven't we contacted you before?" My thoughts exactly.

They wanted a follow-up interview with a larger team and a presentation. I called back to schedule and left a message with the assigned contact. Then an email. Then another message. Then a message with the recruiter. After two weeks of no return contact, I was less than impressed. Since this debacle, I've seen the same position posted 2 times in the past year. I'm guessing they can't find people to stay in the position, or they still can't make up their minds.

For a company which sell telephony services, they don't seem to know how to use it.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

What skills do you have that would make you a qualified candidate for this position?

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to go above your supervisor in order to do right thing?   Answer Question

Intermediate Developer (Developer II) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

There was an initiative phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed with an on-site panel interview with the manager and several programmers and DBAs. The interview started with a written C# programming challenge. The panel mixed questions about my background with technical questions about C#, HTML, Javascript, IIS and SQL. Finally I had a brief conversation with the hiring Director.

Interview Questions

• The written programming challenge was to write C# code to manipulate a text string.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

it is a very quick hiring process. Interview and got the offer at the same day. Basic Java and technial questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

it is a easy interview, 2 hours, 1 hour with 3 employee and 1 more with manager. basic technical question.

Interview Questions

• why use state machine in the call design. it is almost the industry standard, never though way.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Irving, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Brought in to interview for the Finance team, but the VP of Product Management recognized some potential in me that prompted him to "poach" me for his team.