SECURUS Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014
Updated Apr 29, 2014

2.6

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

What skills do you have that would make you a qualified candidate for this position?

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to go above your supervisor in order to do right thing?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in September 2010.

Brought in to interview for the Finance team, but the VP of Product Management recognized some potential in me that prompted him to "poach" me for his team.

Intermediate Developer (Developer II) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

There was an initiative phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed with an on-site panel interview with the manager and several programmers and DBAs. The interview started with a written C# programming challenge. The panel mixed questions about my background with technical questions about C#, HTML, Javascript, IIS and SQL. Finally I had a brief conversation with the hiring Director.

Interview Questions
    • The written programming challenge was to write C# code to manipulate a text string.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in February 2013.

it is a easy interview, 2 hours, 1 hour with 3 employee and 1 more with manager. basic technical question.

Interview Questions
    • why use state machine in the call design. it is almost the industry standard, never though way.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in March 2013.

it is a very quick hiring process. Interview and got the offer at the same day. Basic Java and technial questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for SECURUS Technologies? Contribute to the Community!