SECURUS Technologies

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

Interview Details – What skills do you have that would make you a qualified candidate for this position?

Interview Question – Name a time that you had to go above your supervisor in order to do right thing?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Brought in to interview for the Finance team, but the VP of Product Management recognized some potential in me that prompted him to "poach" me for his team.

Interview Question – Describe your creative process   Answer Question

Intermediate Developer (Developer II) Interview

Intermediate Developer (Developer II)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in June 2013.

Interview Details – There was an initiative phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed with an on-site panel interview with the manager and several programmers and DBAs. The interview started with a written C# programming challenge. The panel mixed questions about my background with technical questions about C#, HTML, Javascript, IIS and SQL. Finally I had a brief conversation with the hiring Director.

Interview Question – The written programming challenge was to write C# code to manipulate a text string.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – it is a easy interview, 2 hours, 1 hour with 3 employee and 1 more with manager. basic technical question.

Interview Question – why use state machine in the call design. it is almost the industry standard, never though way.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – it is a very quick hiring process. Interview and got the offer at the same day. Basic Java and technial questions.

Interview Question – desing patten   Answer Question

Worked for SECURUS Technologies? Contribute to the Community!