SEGA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Language Game Tester Interview

Language Game Tester
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SEGA.

Interview Details – Applied online at multilingual vacancies website. Sent my application and got called for an interview.

Interview Question – WHat are the skills needed to a language tester?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SEGA in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very professional. Received regular calls from the HR team updating me on the status of my application and through the interview process. The process consisted of three stages; one interview with HR, then one with the hiring manager and finally a presentation to a team of people. Outcome was delivered the day after the final interview.

Interview Question – How important is the salary to you?   Answer Question

General Clerk Interview

General Clerk
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SEGA in May 2009.

Interview Details – Apply online as a new grad. Got chance to interview. 2 interviews, one with a HR rep and another with Executives. Interviews were general questions that you hear in companies (why SEGA, what have you been doing in school, etc). I ended going to a sales team of an arcade game called Sangokushi Taisen. Great environment for game fans.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for SEGA? Contribute to the Community!