SEGA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at SEGA

Language Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SEGA (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online at multilingual vacancies website. Sent my application and got called for an interview.

Interview Questions

• WHat are the skills needed to a language tester?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SEGA (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 day, video game testing. One to one interviews. There were bits done as a group and there were other bits done individually. Played games and filled in test forms. These were used in the one to one interviews.

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SEGA (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2009.

Interview

Apply online as a new grad. Got chance to interview. 2 interviews, one with a HR rep and another with Executives. Interviews were general questions that you hear in companies (why SEGA, what have you been doing in school, etc). I ended going to a sales team of an arcade game called Sangokushi Taisen. Great environment for game fans.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SEGA (London, England (UK)) in April 2008.

Interview

Very professional. Received regular calls from the HR team updating me on the status of my application and through the interview process. The process consisted of three stages; one interview with HR, then one with the hiring manager and finally a presentation to a team of people. Outcome was delivered the day after the final interview.