SEI Investments Accounting Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

Accounting Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was like a normal interview with the basic interview questions. I met with three different supervisors. Two of the three supervisors that interviewed me left the company in the short time I was working there.

Interview Questions

• There were no really tough interview questions. Some of the supervisors didn't even know what to ask, because the one before asked the same questions. Pretty poor interview process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SEI Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Supervisor of 2-3 from a team comes to interview you. They will ask you about your past experience and ask typical questions that you can find online. They will also ask to see how much you know about finance.

Interview Questions

• There were none since they are desperate to hire someone. Turnover is extremely high   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds with the phone first, then two in person interviews in the same day. Usual behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

the interview was set up by a temp agency, i went to the interview and the first person was super nice. she was making conversations with me as we were walking to the interview room. after i met with her, a team of 3 guys came to the room, those guys are current workers at the department and they were really cool. they were talking to me like they knew me before and were willing to answer all my questions with great joy. questions are easy, you just have to be ready to answer simple questions about yourself, your education and work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the temp agency already told me how much they were going to pay to start, so i guess that the real negotiation will come after the contract with the temp agency is over

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Very standard interview process. As a recent grad they asked me about my favorite classes and least favorite classes, strengths and weaknesses and then examples of each, leadership examples and so on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Went through a staffing agency. Went on tour first and interviewed shortly with HR rep. Met with 1-3 people in 4 separate interviews for 30 mins. Easy behavioral and experience questions. Was difficult interviewing with so many different people. Almost forgot if i was repeating myself by the end. Laid back interviewers. Interviewed on a Friday and heard back by Tuesday. Really looking for motivated, team player, responsible person for this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied Online and received a call from HR the following week. Had a 20 minute phone interview and set up another interview for the following day. Arrived at the facility at met the the HR rep I had been communicating with. Took a brief tour and answered some more basic questions. Met with two hiring managers at the same time and had an interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• Everything was fairly straight forward. If you are comfortable with basic interview styles and questions nothing will really surprise you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people for roughly 30 minutes each. Many asked the same questions that you expect in an interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. No tests required to take throughout the interview process. Took a while to hear back from them but helps if you keep on top of them.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary compared to previous interviews. Helps to know about what a mutual fund is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments in January 2012.

Interview

Called in for an interview about 2 to three weeks after i had talked with someone, and met with 5 different people. They were all pretty nice and asked pretty much the same questions. Then they told me I would find out in a week. Finding out in a week ended up being about two.

Interview Questions

• a time that you had made a mistake at work and what you did to correct it   Answer Question