SEI Investments

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at SEI Investments

Interview Details – Interned as a former intern. Very laid back and casual since I had a strong network. This company is all about who you know

Interview Question – The most creative thing Ive ever done? A very generic question and hard to gauge what they were looking for in an answer   Answer Question

Collegeville, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SEI Investments in September 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview consists of a 4 hour day at the SEI offices in Collegeville, PA. You are first taken on a tour of the large campus where SEI resides as they tell you all about the unique things they have done to make their culture unique. This is done in a group, which was about 15 people when I was there.

Then you return to a room where current employees answer any questions for the group in an informal atmosphere. Everyone takes a quick break afterwards.

You are then assigned 3-4 different recruiters to have a 15-25 minute 1:1 interview with each and talk about your background and personality to see how you would fit into the firm. After this grueling process you are finished with your first round interview.

I would recommended maintaining communication with the liaison to which you are assigned because there are many applicants walking through their doors each day.

You should note that there was no technical questions regarding the position I applied for (business analyst).

Interview Question – What can you tell me that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SEI Investments in June 2011.

Interview Details – Fast and simple

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SEI Investments

Worked for SEI Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEI Investments Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SEI Investments employees and interview candidates.