SEI Investments Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Participated in a round robin style of interviewing for the position. Met with 4 different teams for 30 mins each. Each team had very different personalities so it was easy to see where you would fit the best.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SEI Investments

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and asked if I was interested in the position. I went through a phone interview and then an office interview with 3 supervisors. The recruiter asked what my salary expectations were before the office interview and then told me what the salary would be and asked if it was okay. The salary is way below the industry average, but the company culture is innovative and awesome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Every Fund Accountant starts with $35,000.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

Talk with an HR representative over the phone for first round interview. She tells you about the company, what they do and gives you a brief description of the job. She asks you about your background, experience, etc. If that goes well then you come to their office for a formal interview. I had 3 interviews that day. One with the HR rep, and one with each of the two hiring managers. Only one interview with the hiring manager was about technical questions. The other interviews were questions about yourself, education and experience. Overall, as long as your prepared for the interview, you will be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very laid back. Entry level position. Asked what I new about mutual fund industry and how to react in varying situations.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about what you would do in a situation when you did not have an answer for a client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.