SEI Investments Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SEI Investments.

A recruiter reached out to me and asked if I was interested in the position. I went through a phone interview and then an office interview with 3 supervisors. The recruiter asked what my salary expectations were before the office interview and then told me what the salary would be and asked if it was okay. The salary is way below the industry average, but the company culture is innovative and awesome.

Interview Questions
There is no negotiation. Every Fund Accountant starts with $35,000.

Other Interview Reviews for SEI Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SEI Investments in October 2010.

Very laid back. Entry level position. Asked what I new about mutual fund industry and how to react in varying situations.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question about what you would do in a situation when you did not have an answer for a client.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

The process took a weekinterviewed at SEI Investments in October 2010.

Talk with an HR representative over the phone for first round interview. She tells you about the company, what they do and gives you a brief description of the job. She asks you about your background, experience, etc. If that goes well then you come to their office for a formal interview. I had 3 interviews that day. One with the HR rep, and one with each of the two hiring managers. Only one interview with the hiring manager was about technical questions. The other interviews were questions about yourself, education and experience. Overall, as long as your prepared for the interview, you will be fine.