SEI Investments

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.5

College Recruiting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SEI Investments.

The first round consisted of two thirty minute interviews. The first interview was mostly behavioral...tell me about a time you worked in a group...what is your biggest weakness, etc. The second interview was predominantly a discussion of my resume. Both interviews were very relaxed and informal. For the final round I interviewed at SEI with the actual department I would be working with. It took approximately an hour and was a blend of both behavioral and resume type questions.

Free Analytics Analyst Interview

General fit and prior experience questions. Nothing that catches you too off guard.

Operations Analyst - IMS Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. First you have telephone interview. Then, you interview with the team leaders.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one instance in which you were forced to think outside of the box.   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

The interview was like a normal interview with the basic interview questions. I met with three different supervisors. Two of the three supervisors that interviewed me left the company in the short time I was working there.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really tough interview questions. Some of the supervisors didn't even know what to ask, because the one before asked the same questions. Pretty poor interview process.   Answer Question

Cash Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at SEI Investments.

I went through a job agency. The interview was schedule at 10.30. I waited in the lobby for 15 minutes before somebody came downstairs and took me to the interview room. It did not seem organized to me as the lady told me she is trying to find the hiring manager as he is away from his office. I was told to wait few minutes in the interview room. After five minutes she came back and said she will conduct the interview as she can not find the Hiring Manager!!

Interview Questions
    • All were very general questions what we expect in an interview. For example tell me about yourself, why you choose accounting as a profession, why you applied with SEI? Tell me about your strength, weaknesses, Why are you suitable for this post?   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

The interviews were fairly straight forward but i had to go through alot to get the postion. HR is a little disorganized and doesn't really seem to concerned with new hires

Operations Analyst Interview

Attended interview in June 2014 at their offices in the West End of London. Pretty straightforward interview that lasted 50 minutes with no tricky questions and fairly relaxed atmosphere. Most of the time was spent talking about the implementation of CASS client money regulations and their importance. They were looking for someone with a full understanding of this. I was told that there would be another interview in the process and that I would be give feedback the following week which sounded reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions at all.   View Answer

College Recruiting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SEI Investments.

I approached them at a school career fair and then applied online. I was contacted a few weeks later and had a phone interview. After the interview with basic resume questions and why I am interested I was called in to interview in their head quarters. very nive and easy phone conversation. have not gone for in person meeting yet.

Mutual Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SEI Investments in March 2011.

I had two in office interviews. The first interview was with two supervisors of a team and the second interview was with one supervisor of the team. You never interview with a manager. The supervisors choose who gets hired for there team. Basic questions asked about work experience. Easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • Couple questions asked on financial terms such as swaps and bonds.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SEI Investments in February 2007.

Already work for the company so I knew the people

Interview Questions
    Not to negotiate, I had an idea of the salary. Eventhoug SEI's HR is not organized.