SEI Investments

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.5

College Recruiting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SEI Investments.

I approached them at a school career fair and then applied online. I was contacted a few weeks later and had a phone interview. After the interview with basic resume questions and why I am interested I was called in to interview in their head quarters. very nive and easy phone conversation. have not gone for in person meeting yet.

Graduate Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

interviewed at SEI Investments in October 2014.

Went through the first phone interview process with SEI investments, made it to the face to face interview, have not gone in for that yet. The first interview was very friendly and conducted face to face at a job fair after looking into resume. Great personalities from SEI. I enjoyed speaking with them and I am very interested in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Keeping your resume up-to-date and highlighting your strengths really helped me out in the first interview. Play to your strengths for sure   View Answer

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SEI Investments.

A HR personnel contacted and did screening. Then set up an interview. Interviewed with hiring managers and within a week they called me on board. It was not a lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    • There were not such hard interview questions; know and be ready to tell about your past experiences or class projects.
      1. questions about situations handling
      2. What you liked about your past job.
      3. Where do you see your self in 5 yrs from now.
        Answer Question
    No Negotiation

College Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SEI Investments in October 2014.

I was contacted a couple of weeks after I applied online. I went to their headquarters in Oaks, PA. The interview process was fairly easy and repetitive. I was interviewed by 4 different persons that were basically asking the same questions. All behavioral and not technical. They were very nice and warm. After the interview, you get a tour of the campus.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SEI Investments in March 2013.

A cv an cover letter followed by an interview with HR, this involved a lot of competency based questions. The interview was followed by another with a manager of the business area I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any particularly difficult questions in my opinion.   Answer Question

Mathmatical/Actuary Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SEI Investments in August 2014.

Applied online. Got an email to set up a phone interview shortly after. I would say about 2-4 days afterwards. Phone interview went very smoothly as they should. No hard questions. They were just trying to get a feel for whether you were a fit or not. It went very well as I was very qualified for the position (CFA candidate, MS in finance degree etc etc) on top of a solid career record with previous experience. I was expecting to go forward with the in-person interview process but never heard back. Kind of unprofessional :(

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SEI Investments.

Applied and received a phone call from an HR representative the next day. Scheduled a phone interview which was later cancelled due to poor reception (I am certain it wasn't on my side). Resecheduled via email but one hour before the interview I got an email in which they asked me to reschedule because HR representative was sick. I wrote back with a list of times I was available. I never heard back from them until four weeks later. Finally, I had a phone interview. While the HR representative was nice and professional, she seemed unprepared and didn't facilitate the interview process.

Treasury Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SEI Investments in July 2014.

Applied on their website, and received a phone call one week later to set up a phone interview. This phone interview was followed by two on-site interviews. Phone interview was with an HR rep, and was pleasant, with basic questions, mostly behavioral. On-site interviews were with people within the position's respective department, and again, the process was very pleasant. Also was given a tour of the campus prior to the first interview.

Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SEI Investments in August 2014.

Call from recruiter to check availability and confirm approval in submitting resume to hiring manager.
    After some days, emails to nail date for phone interview by hiring manager.
    Called by recruiter for face to face interview with hiring manager and other.
    Called by recruiter again for 2nd face to face interview with another set of people

Interview Questions
    • Who needs more attention, a top performing team member or an under achieving team member   Answer Question

Mathematical/Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SEI Investments in August 2014.

The recruiter called about 15 minutes late. She apologized and I said it was OK. Then she said that the position I had applied for had already been filled but she had another position that I could be interested in. I was annoyed that she had wasted my time by scheduling an interview for a position that had already been filled.
    This company is a joke!