SEI Interview Questions in Oaks, PA

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA).

Interview

The process was very smooth and seamless. They are all pleasant andmake you feel very comfortable. They take you on a short tour of the bulding then you begin your interview schedule which may comsist of at least 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were specific to the job duties. Need to able to speak to the specifics of how you will be a good fit for the role.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What percentage of the time are you right?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA).

Interview

Phone screening and then interview with director and two people already on the team that are now my peers. The two peers just asked the same question about what I currently did and the director asked pretty much the same. Nothing tricky or even many specific examples of experience.

Interview Questions

• Really none. Not behaviorable based or anything. One of the people complained most of the time and really did not ask more than what I do currently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just mentioned a higher number after hesitating and got it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Interview

Received a call for a phone interview quickly after applying for position. Scheduled onsite interview and spent 2 1/2 hours interviewing with various members of the marketing team and touring the building. I was told I would hear from the HR rep within a week. After two weeks, I emailed to follow-up yet never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• If you were a type of cereal, what type of cereal would you be?
      I was also told that I would never be promoted at SEI since it is a flat company.

Answer Question

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA).

Interview

The process is well managed yet slow at times. They promised offers by certain deadlines and were late. The interviewers were nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Who is your biggest role model?
      What would that person say is your biggest flaw?

Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a prospect as you why they should work with SEI   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short

Asset Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

From the time I had an on campus interview until the day I was finally notified someone else was given the offer had to be at least three months, with hardly any communication. On campus interview was with an HR rep who seemed to practically follow a script. About two months after my campus interview I was invited to SEI's headquarters where I was given a tour and met with HR and about 5 members of the group I was interviewing for. The interview process was average, easy to talk to the people from the department. In the end I was not given the offer even though it was said the hiring managers gave me a great review, no one would give me a specific reason why. In retrospect I am actually happy I was not given a offer because of the lack of communication, professionalism, and consistency from the HR department - this leads me to be skeptical of how the rest of the organization operates.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people. One person got 30 minutes, the next 30 minutes and so on. Each person was on the team I would be working under, so they gave me their personal experiences. Very laid-back interview. No behavioral-based questions, just an "tell me why you want to be here" kind of interview.

Mutual Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Call phone sceen by HR, then followed by interview (about 2 hours) by Manager and Supervisor

Interview Questions

• All were pretty straight forward, entry level position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too much, as they had a set entry level salary.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SEI (Oaks, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

behavior based interview

Interview Questions

• Describe most challenging position to recruit and why?   Answer Question

exploratory only