SEI Interview Questions in Oaks, PA

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mutual Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SEI in February 2010.

Call phone sceen by HR, then followed by interview (about 2 hours) by Manager and Supervisor

Interview Questions
    • All were pretty straight forward, entry level position.   Answer Question
    Not too much, as they had a set entry level salary.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at SEI in September 2012.

4 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • What would you say if a prospect as you why they should work with SEI   View Answer
    Short

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Received a call for a phone interview quickly after applying for position. Scheduled onsite interview and spent 2 1/2 hours interviewing with various members of the marketing team and touring the building. I was told I would hear from the HR rep within a week. After two weeks, I emailed to follow-up yet never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a type of cereal, what type of cereal would you be?
      I was also told that I would never be promoted at SEI since it is a flat company.
        Answer Question

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SEI.

The process is well managed yet slow at times. They promised offers by certain deadlines and were late. The interviewers were nice and easy going.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your biggest role model?
      What would that person say is your biggest flaw?
        Answer Question

Asset Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at SEI in June 2012.

From the time I had an on campus interview until the day I was finally notified someone else was given the offer had to be at least three months, with hardly any communication. On campus interview was with an HR rep who seemed to practically follow a script. About two months after my campus interview I was invited to SEI's headquarters where I was given a tour and met with HR and about 5 members of the group I was interviewing for. The interview process was average, easy to talk to the people from the department. In the end I was not given the offer even though it was said the hiring managers gave me a great review, no one would give me a specific reason why. In retrospect I am actually happy I was not given a offer because of the lack of communication, professionalism, and consistency from the HR department - this leads me to be skeptical of how the rest of the organization operates.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SEI in January 2009.

behavior based interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe most challenging position to recruit and why?   Answer Question

exploratory only

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at SEI in June 2010.

I was interviewed by three people. One person got 30 minutes, the next 30 minutes and so on. Each person was on the team I would be working under, so they gave me their personal experiences. Very laid-back interview. No behavioral-based questions, just an "tell me why you want to be here" kind of interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for SEI? Contribute to the Community!