SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West in January 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview went very well. The HR rep. was knowledgeable and friendly. At the 1on1 and group interviews I was told to "expect to miss your deadlines" from the analysts I was to manage. They had no real understanding of how they fit into the big picture. No understanding of how to prioritize and quantify work or factor ad hocs into their workday. I went in very optimistic after reading about how dynamic the company was supposed to be - I did not come out of these interviews with the same optimism. I was not impressed with their understanding of 6 Sigma or Lean even though that is what they were supposedly looking for.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West employees and interview candidates.