SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2014
Updated Jun 26, 2014

2.3

Technical Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in February 2010.

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in March 2014.

Level 1 hiring process, hiring manager is the decision maker for hiring the candidate. Upon hiring there is a meet & greet session with the client. As SBT is an outsourcing company, they arrange 2nd session with their client to get their concurrence. HR talent acquisition people are supportive and guide through the process however non-responsive on key queries regarding salary, bonus, and other perks.

Interview Questions
    • For sales rep position - hiring managers conduct role play so be prepared
      For inside sales manager role they might ask you to give a short presentation
      They give challenging scenarios to check business acumen of candidates. For example, how would you motivate a team member without giving any sales commission / rewards?
        Answer Question

Fashion Adviser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group.

phone ad personal interview

Google Applications B2B Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in January 2014.

HR department contacted me. We had an initial conversation in English. They explained the job position and conditions. Then they cited me for a face to face interview.
    At the interview I met a couple of HR people. More or less, we repeated what we have talked on the phone previously. They made a basic English proficiency test. It was a test which was full of analytical and tricky questions. For anyone who has basic English understanding this is a simple test. After the test someone from the project management came and we talked about the project and conditions and previous experience.

After some days they called me that they want to hire me. I thought for some time and decided to accept the offer.

HR team seems to be very young and friendly. Office building is ugly and there is very bad air ventilation. The project team seems to be made up of nice and overqualified people for this job. In fact the overall team level seems to be of much higher than the couple of managers' who lead the project. The working hours are very structured. The team is international. I don't know why but everyone tries to speak in English. The office place is very well connected to other districts with public transport.

Interview Questions
    • It was a straightforward and simple test. No questions were unexpected.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. They have an entry level salary and bonus package.

Facebook Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in October 2013.

2 interviews. First with recruiter. Been asked to design few campaign's structures. Second with the team leader when needed to make a presentation, improving existing real campaigns.

Interview Questions
    • Needed to show details understanding about Facebook's bidding system.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in October 2013.

The Hiring process was easy, first a call with HR to discuss the current work situation and what I´m looking for. We talk about my relocation to barcelona. Then an interview with the project manager, we looked at my current skill and job. He asked about my previous position

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group.

Various rounds with internal and with clients

Interview Questions
    Very stressful as they negotiate below your current drawing. Their packages are not attractive but their carrot is always about working with brands.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group.

Application, phone interview, assessment centre and interview

HP Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in August 2012.

Firstly there is a phone interview. Then you will be interviewed by a HR representative along with your line manager.

Interview Questions
    You can not negioate salary or working hours.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in December 2010.

There are usually two interviews, with the Coordinator you will have, and then with the Recruitment Team Manager. All of them are really nice.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for behavioural questions, they might ask you to explain in detail about a difficult position you had to fill or a difficult hiring manager you had to deal with.   Answer Question
    Salaries are not negotiable.

Worked for SELLBYTEL Group? Contribute to the Community!