SER Jobs for Progress Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SER Jobs for Progress

Shuttle Bus Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SER Jobs for Progress in August 2014.

I was very surprise when they call me for job interview, I have been looking for work awhile now that it didn't feel like a interview, they were very friendly people, I was very comfortable with the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I really didn't have a problem with any of the questions, they asked.   Answer Question

IT Support Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SER Jobs for Progress in June 2014.

Application is required via W.I.T. I was called for an interview about a week after my application. Interview was between IT Supervisor, HR Director and myself. All questions were regarding the level of experience I had in IT and what kinds of projects I have worked on & completed. I then was contacted about 4 days later on a Friday and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how comfortable I am with figuring out "work arounds" to solve issues.   Answer Question
    No wage negotiations

Career Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at SER Jobs for Progress in January 2012.

Interviewed with Senior HR Manager, consisted of a formal interview questionnaire that was based on a point system.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate your organizational skills and provide an example.   Answer Question
    No, offer was the same without taking into consideration my experience. Someone else started with me with no relevant experience and was offered the same pay even thought I have nine years experience. I asked if I could negotiate , answer was a firm no.

Case Manager Interview

Referred by a current employee, interview was informal but with a small group of supervisors. Questions included information about past jobs and current knowledge of workforce issues. Second interview was with the CEO

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all job related; nothing that was unexpected in the situation   Answer Question