SERENA Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Senior Solutions Architect
Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SERENA Software in April 2010.

Interview Details – Headhunter coordinated initial meeting with Regional Director. My new manager and I had previously worked together. Being familiar with my work performance, he endorsed me. I had also worked with or was familiar with everyone else on the team. Being known entities made identifying a good fit easier. The headhunter then coordinated the offering negotiations.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Headhunter coordinated. Offer was below asking, but further discussion led to a mutually acceptable package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SERENA Software? Contribute to the Community!

SERENA Software Videos

SERENA Software – Why Work for Us?

About Serena Serena Software at a Glance Serena Software provides Orchestrated IT solutions to the Global 2000. Serena's solutions empower IT organizations to develop and release better software. Our 2,500 active… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SERENA Software Senior Solutions Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SERENA Software employees and interview candidates.