SESI Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SESI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SESI in March 2012.

Interview

I applied via email, waited to get a response for 2 weeks despite getting recommended, was finally called in for an interview and hired on the spot. Interviewed with the director for 10 minutes, basic questions reviewing my resume and what grades I would be comfortable teaching.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SESI.

Interview

The staff was very professional, requiring initial interview, with a follow-up second interview with Supervisor. The interview was serious yet comfortable. The staff interviewing me seemed interested in my skills, my education, and my past experience. I felt valued as a potential employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair in negotiating salary and start date.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SESI in November 2009.

Interview

Brought me into a room, asked me how i felt working with special education population. Told me they would call me if they wanted to bring me on. Called me before I got to my car.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about restraining kids?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.