SESI Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SESI

Special Education Teacher Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SESI in March 2012.

I applied via email, waited to get a response for 2 weeks despite getting recommended, was finally called in for an interview and hired on the spot. Interviewed with the director for 10 minutes, basic questions reviewing my resume and what grades I would be comfortable teaching.

Teacher Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SESI.

The staff was very professional, requiring initial interview, with a follow-up second interview with Supervisor. The interview was serious yet comfortable. The staff interviewing me seemed interested in my skills, my education, and my past experience. I felt valued as a potential employee.

Interview Questions
    Very fair in negotiating salary and start date.

Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SESI in November 2009.

Brought me into a room, asked me how i felt working with special education population. Told me they would call me if they wanted to bring me on. Called me before I got to my car.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about restraining kids?   View Answer
    No negotiation.