SGI Group

SGI Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SGI Group

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SGI Group in June 2012.

i applied online and a call letter came to my mail, I went for interview , there was a panel of eight persons first of all i was asked to present my intro. then some general questions was asked, then a technical person asked many questions based on technical knowledge. next day a presentation were arranged about company after that I give a demonstrative lecture on a topic. Third day final interview regarding bond and training was held.

Interview Questions
    • What is the no of pins in P IV Processor   View Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SGI Group in May 2010.

Applied the job from university career center. Got the first on campus interview in a few days after application. The interview is mainly about my past experience and behavior questions. The after about a week, got the second phone interview. Rescheduled once due to time conflict. Secretary are nice. The phone interview is technical driven.

Interview Questions