SGI Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SGI Group

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SGI Group (Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

i applied online and a call letter came to my mail, I went for interview , there was a panel of eight persons first of all i was asked to present my intro. then some general questions was asked, then a technical person asked many questions based on technical knowledge. next day a presentation were arranged about company after that I give a demonstrative lecture on a topic. Third day final interview regarding bond and training was held.

Interview Questions

• What is the no of pins in P IV Processor   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGI Group in May 2010.

Interview

Applied the job from university career center. Got the first on campus interview in a few days after application. The interview is mainly about my past experience and behavior questions. The after about a week, got the second phone interview. Rescheduled once due to time conflict. Secretary are nice. The phone interview is technical driven.

Interview Questions